Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server list edit?

Discussion on Server list edit? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Server list edit?

Hello,

I would like to know how to change the server list.
I download the server list for the official silkroad, but I'd like to change it for see the server Sjsro.
Is this possible?
Old 09/17/2009, 12:35   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,109
offical silkroad? you mean ISRO ? if yes you can't change it to sjsro...
you must download sjsro client and patch it with MEDIA PATCHER.
Old 09/17/2009, 13:10   #3

Sjsro client is Ecsro client, can create any problem or..? And i must take what media patcher?
I've download an media patcher from SjsroDB, but i have error when i press "patch".
Old 09/17/2009, 22:08   #4

i've try media patcher but nothing, i've always this server list :

Is it possible to change the server list for sjsro?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg serverlist.JPG (42.2 KB, 26 views)
Old 09/18/2009, 18:23   #5

yes possible but hard to tell. gimme a few seconds im gonna make a "loader" for it
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
will edit armor,color,weapon,garments!gimme a list
08/07/2010 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 116 Replies
i can edit weapons armors and even.. YOUR FACE!! u want goggles? u got goggles u want a bandit mask? u got it! gimme a list. my current avatar is of an edited lvl 110 bs.. u like it? i can edit ur weapons and armors gimme a list. :D :D :D thats a pic of me and my gold lined armor edited club and sword and my black mask ;)
[Server List]Invincible's Server List v1.02
04/22/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 33 Replies
Hey, I set myself the task to learn C# three weeks ago,I accomplished that task and that Server List is the proof.Yesterday when I released that server list at Stealthex,I set myself the task to make a clientless in C# till my birthday. I'm back working on silkroad online again. :) >Pic of the new version< The delay is 1000 ms.
**All Conquer Skin/Edit List**Take A Look**
07/03/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies
Hey I Have See Private Server Lists And That Things And Many People Are Searching For Conquer Skins But There Are Skins That Are From 6 Months Back And U Cant Find It So Thats Why I Have Make This List To Find All Skins Back ^^ GOODLUCK +K If You Like It Please! Some Edits Mostly Garments Pimp My Conquer Skins All In One Place My First Edits Ever! ST Skin, Kira2 & Edits Reborn Guard Skin Conquer Creations Change Conquer Font
[List]Private Server List (ALL)
06/17/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
Hi, This is a new list, no offence to the old list, but to many complaints about links not working, and more people wanted theirs on the list. So here is a list of all servers, if you wish to add yours on here please post a reply, and i'll update atleast everyday 3days.:rolleyes: ================================================= ========== Qonquer Online: http://www.qonquer.com/forum/templates/rbwg/image s/header.jpg Qonquer is so far the best CO private server out there. Its owned by "Q" who...
Edit Vendor sell list
08/19/2006 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 16 Replies
Öffnet euer World of Warcraft Verzeichniss Dort werdet ihr einen Ordner namens WBD finden Öffnet eine Datei namens 'itemcache' Nun öffnet den 2ten Ordner 'itemnamecache' Sucht in Itemcache nach etwas das von Verkäufern verkauft wird Nun sucht euch ein Item von itemnamecache aus, das ein Verkäufer verkaufen soll Nun ersetzt das Item das ihr in itemcache gefunden habt mit dem neuen Item. Du musst es so oft ersetzen wie das alte Item zu finden ist... schwer verständlich ich weiß Speicher...