Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

where can i find this...?

Discussion on where can i find this...? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
where can i find this...?

ok i searched all internet xD for media.pk2 patcher
which i can patch normal Isro ip , to SWSRO ip
can any one creat it or tell me how to do it or anything?
Old 09/03/2009, 15:38   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,609
You need to download full swsro client. patching will not work
Old 09/03/2009, 15:41   #3

no i dont want to play swsro with isro you dont understand xD i allready have the full client
i want the media.pk2 patcher for some reasons ^^ so where can i find it
Old 09/03/2009, 15:49   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionHurt View Post
no i dont want to play swsro with isro you dont understand xD i allready have the full client
i want the media.pk2 patcher for some reasons ^^ so where can i find it
there is none.
Old 09/03/2009, 15:52   #5

xD look if someone can do it i was thinking if you can open swsro with isro so you will see swsro servers then you go in the server and creat new europ char. buy dont enter the game then switch back to swsro i know its totaly noob idea xD
Old 09/03/2009, 17:11   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionHurt View Post
xD look if someone can do it i was thinking if you can open swsro with isro so you will see swsro servers then you go in the server and creat new europ char. buy dont enter the game then switch back to swsro i know its totaly noob idea xD
it won't work because of diffrent packets.