Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vsro files invisible hack

Discussion on Vsro files invisible hack within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 1,700
Vsro files invisible hack

So,

how can i edit the pk2 to see that **** Wizzards.

I tried this, but didnt worked

Old 03/17/2014, 17:27   #2

elite*gold: 0
the tutorial, work perfectly, try to read again the tutorial and find the problem

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[vSRO 1.188] Remove the Auto Invisible of GM´s
12/17/2013 - SRO Private Server - 14 Replies
i want to remove the Auto Invisible of GMs Everytime a GM logs in, teleports or sth else he has to open GM console and type /invisible .. thats really annoying and i want to turn it off if a GM needs to be invisible he can type it into console, if not why make him invisible at all? xD Anyone knows how to turn that off? :):mofo: Have
invisible ( vsro d11 server )
02/25/2013 - SRO Private Server - 14 Replies
hey guys... i'm looking for a way to patch the media with anti invisible to see the wizz - rouge while they invisible i searched in the forum about patch or edit the media , i found thread but its old 2008 or 2010 so i hope that someone know way to anti invisible at VSRO cap 110 :(
[Poll] Choose Between Blackrouge files and Vsro Files ... for Royalty Silkroad
07/21/2012 - SRO Private Server - 18 Replies
Hello , i finshed working on my server including more than 250 quest , skills , Skills quest , It will be quest based not grinding based , exp level stages , etc alot of new things will show it later .. but all this things are working in BR files and Vsro files
is there anyguide for fix hack problem? in Vsro Files? :O
11/20/2011 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
hello guys .. i saw in last few days many servers got hacked is there anything i can do to make myserver safe? i hate ppl who act like little bitch and start hacking all servers for earn some money .. how poor u are to start doin that :confused: