Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

a request about the exchange action

Discussion on a request about the exchange action within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
a request about the exchange action

hello i'm playing a game where they disabled the exchange mark from actions and i want to put it back tried to use the media on another game but it didn't work any help.
Old 10/13/2013, 20:36   #2

right-click on the char you want to exchange. a mini-window should appear with a few options. one of them is exchange
Old 10/13/2013, 23:09   #3

i just have media pk2 for ex bug in action if u need just send me private back

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REQUEST] Full list of action log
02/16/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
I have tried searching for a full list of the action log if any is available but could not found it I have this one "GuideToShaiyaConfiguration by ProfNerwosol" but some actions are missing such as 217 220 , mainly they are AH board If any have a full list can you please post it thank you
[REQUEST] help on editing Action Script or hex value
10/08/2012 - Browsergames - 5 Replies
Hello, Why? I play this browser based flash game for almost two years. This game has no Player vs Player gamest style and only Co operational play is possible, I like this a lot. Every player has it's own island to build what he desires. A year ago it was officially affirmed that older islands have some bugs i.e. one bug is denying players to build on clear terrain where they should be able to build. I waited patiently for a fix of this, while my settlement grow and the free space on my...
[request] Aloken Action 9 Client with item
10/24/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
hi everoyne plz share good client i am work action 9 aloken work walk and aattack with hand xD but i use 1 click dekaron clicent ACTION9 and nice but no have aloken item :S item spawn etc not work :S plz share good client thx
[request]/action in tqbinaries
04/13/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Can I perform an action on a player in the server? equal to the command / action, more to run into another player? I use tqbinaries! Thanks!