Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elixirs problem ( Cannot use elixir that is different from equipment type)

Discussion on Elixirs problem ( Cannot use elixir that is different from equipment type) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elixirs problem ( Cannot use elixir that is different from equipment type)

Old 08/18/2013, 13:39   #2

elite*gold: 273
Received Thanks: 2,428
So the server that you're playing on is simply blocks the usage of these elixirs. I think it's PVP server.
Old 08/18/2013, 14:19   #3

it's my server ..how can I enable it ?
the elixirs that mobs drop are ( for example - weapon elixir ) : ITEM_ETC_ARCHEMY_REINFORCE_RECIPE_WEAPON_B

and the elixirs that I used from the GM consul which are working perfectly are :
ITEM_EVENT_RENT_ARCHEMY_REINFORCE_RECIPE_WEAPON_B

what I should change in the db so that I get all the elixirs working
Old 08/24/2013, 07:32   #4

Solved .... was wrong params at RefObjItems
Old 06/16/2014, 20:33   #5

I have the same error as you explain I've fixed

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Adding ADV Elixirs D13 Problem
07/21/2013 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello, I'm getting an error when trying to add these elixirs and was wondering if anyone knew the solution. My error is: ItemID don't differ with Link from RefObjItem<-- This text comes up in a box when SR_ShardManager is loading, it suddenly stops, gives me this error, and when I click "Ok" it closes SR_ShardManager. If anyone knows what this error is, or how to fix it please let me know. Thank you,
Elixir / Stones / Tablets Stack Problem
03/29/2013 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Guys i edited Media Pk Refobjitem and smc all to 250 maxstack ingame i can see it too but when i use it, it change back to 1 and yes i used from refobjcommon the link not ID ( used both ) bot dont work FIXED used this Query Thanks to IceAmStiel
About ADV Elixirs Non Sealed type" B"
08/06/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello everybody, i was looking around on this forum,rev6,srf,etc, and i couldnt find any accurate information about how to get ADV Elixirs Non Sealed type "B"... So i would like to ask, how to get them? I know that weapon adv is harder to get than prot adv and stuff, but i have a few questions related to this topic: 1) Lets say i wanna make an adv protector elixir type "B" for 9DG, what should i destroy in order to get this? 2) Related to the question 1, is it true that if i destroy a 8DG...
About ADV Elixirs Non Sealed type" B"
08/05/2012 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hello everybody, i was looking around on this forum,rev6,srf,etc, and i couldnt find any accurate information about how to get ADV Elixirs Non Sealed type "B"... So i would like to ask, how to get them? I know that weapon adv is harder to get than prot adv and stuff, but i have a few questions related to this topic: 1) Lets say i wanna make an adv protector elixir type "B" for 9DG, what should i destroy in order to get this? 2) Related to the question 1, is it true that if i destroy a 8DG...
⌠rSRO - Artemida⌡Gold, Elixirs, Tabs & Equipment
07/16/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 26 Replies
Hey, I'm selling gold and items on Artemis/Artemida/Артеl 4;ида. I'm accepting only money through PayPal as gift. Gold: The maximum of today is: 0m 0,01€ = 2m 0,10€ = 20m 1,00€ = 200m So if you send me 1,27€ through PayPal for example you'll get 127m.