Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

server crashing for no reason

Discussion on server crashing for no reason within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
server crashing for no reason

ok so i need some help, I was adding new avatars in last night and after trying to get that to work, it kept telling me cant load ref common, i believe. I took everything i added out of the database, and now I as a gm can log in when its in check and tele and everything but as soon as i put it open, and one person logs in the gameserver crashes. I have no idea whats going on.
Old 07/28/2013, 02:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
It's always good to have a backup before promptly change any database. If something fails, you can restore it. Always backup 2 of them. 1 is to save for 2weeks or a month while the other one is the current backup. In case the current backup contain bad data, you can always go for the 2weeks backup.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
About Gateway Crashing and Shard manger crashing :|
07/31/2012 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
hello pepole .. recently i edited something's in database .. when i tryed to open gateway server it crash's ... at 1 second it crash's .. the gateway opened once but then Shard Manger load's 100% then it crash o_o somebody help me .. i checked it and i saw it was about cerftiction files .. but i didn't play with any file :|
[Help]NPC Server crashing
06/07/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
My NPC Server looks normal but all of the sudden monsters stop attacking and once you kill them they dont respawn. Here is my NPCServer error log. 10:51:57 ERROR: ¡ïIF_NOT(pNpc)¡ï in e:\tq_digital\ħÓò\source\NpcServer\NpcKernel\NetW ork\MsgPlayer.cpp, 87 10:51:57 WARNING: CMsgPlayer ûÓÐÕÒµ½½ÓÊÕÏûÏ¢µÄNPC£¬¿ÉÄÜÊÇgame serverÖØÆô¶¯¡£ 10:52:01 ERROR: NPC·¢ÉúÆ÷Éú³ÉNPCÊýÁ¿£¬ÓÎÏ··þÎñÆ÷´´½¨NPCÊýÁ¿¡£²î¾àÌ «´ó£¬Ç¿ÖÆͬ²½¡£ 10:52:01 ERROR:...
HeLp for crashing server <.<
10/26/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 6 Replies
hi aLL i would like to learn something from you. I have a hamachi server and i play on this weLL.. but when i turn off the vpc 2-3 times it will be crashed :S for example : connection: refused connection: refused connection: refused ...
Crashing SErVer
10/12/2008 - RF Online - 1 Replies
Share your tips and theory on how to crash it