Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i get ???? error when i open 2 sro clients on sjsro :S

Discussion on i get ???? error when i open 2 sro clients on sjsro :S within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i get ???? error when i open 2 sro clients on sjsro :S

hi,when i open 2 clients,at 10 mins or less i get the ????? error,how can i solve it? thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How many SRO clients can you open?
07/31/2009 - Silkroad Online - 21 Replies
Usually,I need to open more than 2 sro clients, farm some gold.but i can open more than 3 clients,that will use up my system resource. I wondering how many clients you usually open?:pimp:
how to open more than two clients
01/27/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
can any one tell me how to open more than 2 clients i have got the program but its old vresion can any give me the new one plz :confused:
Open more den 2 clients?
05/13/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
is there any way to edit the number of clients u can open? cause somehow i cant open more den 15 clients... everytime i try opening more den 15, something will happen, example i cant use my hotkeys or i cant exit from the game or even open some other program... another qns can i change the time on the top left hand of the screen?.. if anyone has an answer for me pm me pls... thx!
No one has a fix to open more than 2 clients ?
08/22/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
:( well Im not a contributer to the hacks and cheats cuz, I dunno anything about them. But I do find some of the things that is posted here are awsome work you guys do. One I found especially useful was the opening of more than 2 clients. Level 3-4 chars while mining gold with 3 more. Ever since patch 2007 came along, I havent been able to do that. Now Im very sad, power leveling is bad, mining none , going broke. If anyone has another way to open more than 2 clients at a time please...