Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i just wanted to know where people find the weapon stats?

Discussion on i just wanted to know where people find the weapon stats? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i just wanted to know where people find the weapon stats?

well i looked every where and i can't find it i checked the media pk2 but i don't think that would be server side where is the weapon stats on DB and weapon stats in data.pk2?
Old 08/29/2012, 12:59   #2

Received Thanks: 1,118
PHP Code:
USE SRO_VT_SHARD
GO
SELECT 
FROM _RefObjCommon as ref JOIN _RefObjItem as item on ref.Link item.ID WHERE TypeID1 AND TypeID2 AND TypeID3 != 13 AND [Service] = 
Scroll to the right, it should be self-explanatory
Old 08/30/2012, 02:50   #3

ive bien looking in ref obj common and i can't find it at all.... i can't edit if i use that query right xD?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
find people knowledgeable about MHS
02/17/2011 - Aion Private Server - 1 Replies
people need instructions for MHS, MHS used to aion Speed hack private server, who knows how to help me use MHS, MHS (memory hacking software). thank everyone , sorry my english language is not good:(:(:(
where can i find the cabal stats calculator
11/01/2009 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
SIZE] plzzz tell me..coz i am having problem finding the site...... tnx....
To people who can't find CE 5.4 Used for SpeedHack
01/24/2009 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 1 Replies
I posted the latest version of Cheat Engine. I put a link for so that people can download it much easier by not surfing through the net.. Cheat Engine is used for speed hack CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD CHEAT ENGINE 5.4
jimmy hendix is a scammer people! he first wanted the stuff from my account!
09/04/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 16 Replies
jimmy hendix is a scammer people! he first wanted the stuff from my account so i can proof that the account is real (i sended screenshots before!) and when i said i gonna delete you cuz i dont trust you he said: You Scammer! i go put on elitepvpers that u are a scammer! PEOPLE DONT SELL AN ACCOUNT TO HIM HE JUST WANT TO SCAM YOU!
some people might find this usefull
01/10/2008 - General Coding - 0 Replies
some of you might have been looking for a program like this and know EXACTLY what you want to use it for. most of you will fail miserably to see how good this program is. CPNMouse : Multiple Mice in Windows