Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mbot Loader Problem

Discussion on Mbot Loader Problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mbot Loader Problem

When im start loader im get this error : If anyone know how to fix that pls write here..Really need help

Similar Threads Similar Threads
mbot problem
05/02/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey guys Im trying to bot in dymer sro Everything works fine,But loop not I get this message 22:47:49] Start training Starting shopping... Hotan Sorting storage...
problem in mbot
04/24/2012 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello EveryOne i get this error when i click open (Cannot find 'MSVCR100.dll'. Please re-install this application) And i setup msvcr100.dll and get error :S
Mbot Problem !
04/16/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
When i open mbot with bloodysro..i got dc after few mints.. because xtrap is not working...so how i can fix this problem??!!!!
Problem with Mbot
02/23/2012 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey guys I started using mbot and it works great, the only problem I have with it is that it won't sell items. It won't even take them from the pet inventory into mine. It also wont store the items i selected. http://gyazo.com/ae7dbfa703defff9b2d1374f91021549 or ae7dbfa703defff9b2d1374f91021549.png
Mbot Problem
06/14/2011 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
When i write id pw and press login nothing happen..whats the problem? :confused: its on rsro..i have update client and have last version mbot i use with my friend thx all