Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

can't start SSE37 I got run-time error '360'

Discussion on can't start SSE37 I got run-time error '360' within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Need help with shadow sea please

Hi, I have downloaded server files from sro-info.com and do everything it says in guide and when my server loads I have to start login server and when I click Turn ON and Connect1 it shows me this error.
"run-time error '360' object already loaded"
No matter what I do it is still same. I have tryed installing c++ 2010 redistributable, and other updates but still no progres.. can anyone help me with this please ?

Tags
private server, private server error, silkroad sea shadow, sse silkroad

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to fix this error massage (many time error!!)
05/08/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/8757/errormassa ge.jpg I got this error many time on my server,Anyone can fix it out please share or guide for me:handsdown: (I'm vry fockup with this massagez!!! :mad:). please sir if you kind. . .
start cabal 2 time on 1 PC
07/04/2008 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
hi guys, i have a question. how can i start cabal two times on 1 PC? i want to open in one acc. a shop and play in other acc. itīs possible because a guy shows a picture in cabal forum (german section), but he doesnīt want to tell any1 how to do it. any1 an idea how to realise it?
WHAT TIME PK TOURMENT START? NOT 8:30PM?
03/04/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
I GOT A LVL 58 WARRIOR WAS GOING TO ENTER TODAY THE OFFICAL SAY START AT 8:30PM TO 9:10PM U CAN ENTER BUT I GO THERE AND CAN'T ENTER ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME WHEN IT START AND END THANK YOU SO MUCH
In what Time start Squama?
01/07/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Hi I wanna know in what time start squama if can help me pls but 1 problem know here the people have diferent time for example german people and me, compare wiht time u see in the post and the time of my house and tell me the hour this start exactly pls ( just compare the time u see the post I add and I give the time of my house) Time of My house: 20:17 or other form 8:17Pm