Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

connect to server ERROR

Discussion on connect to server ERROR within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question connect to server ERROR

when any one of my friend go connect to server type his ID+PW
AND NO THING HAPPEND NOT CONNECT

PLEASE HELP

Similar Threads Similar Threads
cannot connect to game server error
09/08/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello yesterday the server was up fine o.o then today when i get on i get on but my friends get cannot connect to game server error any1 can help me fix this? ty
Error when trying to connect to server with SMSE
05/10/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
Using ProfNerwosol's guide, I followed all of it correctly (however his guide was missing some parts). When I opened up Server Management Studio Express to try and connect to the server, I get this error. TITLE: Connect to Server ------------------------------ Cannot connect to KERC. ------------------------------ ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
>Cannot connect to server< error
01/12/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
I know im not the only one tht has this error. i already changed all the ip's in the data.pak and i checked em so many times @_@ can any1 tell me what else i should check? help is greatly appreciated >:]
Error at server connect
01/02/2008 - RF Online - 4 Replies
hi. i installed rf online and when i want to connect to the novus, lumen or solus server it give me this error ImageShack - Hosting :: errorcs4.jpg plz who can help me?:confused::confused::confused::confused::confus ed: