Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

restore databases error

Discussion on restore databases error within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
restore databases error

WTF?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] Upgrading the Databases.
05/30/2011 - Shaiya - 0 Replies
hey community. I was wondering if anyone could help me with upgrading my databases from 4.5 (fully working) to an Ep.5 database I have the ps_game.exe for Ep5 i'm just confused on how to make the updates Many thanks
Error when Attaching Databases
05/10/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 4 Replies
Whenever I try attaching the EP4 files to my Database in SMSE, they all fail. Any idea why? TITLE: Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express ------------------------------ Attach database failed for Server 'KERC'. (Microsoft.SqlServer.Express.Smo) For help, click: Source: ID: ( ) - Events And Errors Message Center: Message Details ------------------------------
Cabal databases
09/07/2009 - Cabal Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi elitepvperslers Wollte mal fragen ob jemand von euch die Cabal databases uploaden, oder einen Link posten könnte. Es ist wirklich sehr wichtig!!! Danke schonmal im voraus. mfg ruby
[Help]Databases.
07/26/2009 - Cabal Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello all... I installed and configured the centos and wmare and they are working i think... Now what is left is to configure the SQL server... And there the problem began... I don't have any databases for cabal... Can somebody tell me where can i get databases or download?
serverfiles+databases
09/30/2008 - SRO Private Server - 190 Replies
well, i got the serverfiles and the dbfiles. here they are: serverfiles: http://62.141.37.5/sl.rar dbfiles: seclink.in - secure linkin'(credits go to Haros) now the thing is... if i change the "cert.joymax.com" to 127.0.0.1 i don't get any certificates for my globalmanager... if i let it on "cert.joymax.com" the globalmanager freezes and then disconnects... what am i doing wrong?? all ips are set to 127.0.0.1 and ports are all to 32000.