Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unknown things on new Private server

Discussion on Unknown things on new Private server within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unknown things on new Private server

Okay kinda new at this, but I recently opened my own private server. I haven't done anything I just set it to how I wanted it to be set. Well I found lots of things that I currently have no clue about nor does my SRO freak friend. I'll list them.
I cannot make a guild
I cannot teleport to thief town
I cannot join merchant/hunter group
Unable to buy Grey Wolf Summon Scroll
GM Commands don't work(I've tried different ones since I got it up)
Unable to buy gear(it varies in towns)

I haven't tried Euro character yet though

Currently my character has noob things on because the account it came with is all set up with male things(bleh) and I rather not have a male character ^^

So if anyone can help me out I would appericate it very much

P.S I've played around with my character skills most of the skills are fine but I cannot explain what is wrong with some of them. I will take screen shots when I get home from college.
Also I couldn't think of a good title -face desk-
Old 08/29/2011, 15:09   #2

Is this using an emulator? If yes, thats why half the stuff on it doesn't work.
Old 08/29/2011, 15:47   #3

If its BloodySRO its still in BETA, however since this post I believe guilds, unions and jobs have all been fixed.
Old 08/29/2011, 17:15   #4

when i got it, it wasn't on an emulator. Like said I'm new to this whole thing and can't find any good SRO private servers ^^

But I'll just dig deeper into it and figure it out. I'll ask the person who uploaded the video about it as well maybe he/she might know. Idk.

It's my own personal private server that I plan on fixing up(getting rid of the bugs ect) getting ppl to be GM's and in a month or so make it live for testing. But when I got it, didn't seem like it was an emulator. I can check again with the files I got maybe it is. But it would be really irritating not having a guild.

-Checks link where I got it-

Oh it is an emulator. So like what won't work on it so I can write it down. Plus my character doesn't have GM gear(the first GM character is a male and I don't mind having a male character for GM). Is there like any gear ID or w.e I can get so my character and future female GM's can have gear?

Sorry I have so many questions v.v
Old 08/29/2011, 17:27   #5

elite*gold: 20
tell us some more about your so called "files". I believe its a **** emulator.
Old 08/29/2011, 17:34   #6

Prob is but I wouldn't know. Okay the files were uploaded by SeaShadow who posted a video on youtube about getting the server up(Link: )

So I'll let you judge that if you have a different way I'll take it. But this one was the easiest for me to follow as well.
Old 08/29/2011, 17:38   #7

elite*gold: 20
Emulator,SSE.
Old 08/29/2011, 17:50   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPassion View Post
Emulator,SSE.
Eh?
Old 08/29/2011, 17:53   #9

Try out SRX revo:
Old 08/29/2011, 17:55   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janick_ View Post
Try out SRX revo:
This is o.o

I'm just going to look for a new emulator. Any suggestions(make it easy I'm blonde)

No I don't want to join any servers I want to try to make my own before I do