Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ZSZC Launching error

Discussion on ZSZC Launching error within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ZSZC Launching error

Blah blah
Old 04/08/2011, 21:20   #2

elite*gold: 3
I have the same problem. Guys help us
Old 04/10/2011, 01:58   #3

i cant start game even by launcher or loader, ping is very hight .
what's going on ?
Old 04/11/2011, 21:48   #4

Make sure you have correct patches, google zszc forum and first page that opens is their offical forum. There you have the latest download links which should work. As far as i know you have to have 1.688 patch installed before applying 1.690.As for game closing instantly after loging in, Its a common problem for me also, its just a crash. But reinstalling / changing resolution usually fixes the problem. The client isnt too stable i guess.

What error does the launcher give when it crashes ?
Old 04/12/2011, 15:30   #5

you might try updating your graphic drivers and net framework.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Error launching infinite Aion
03/10/2011 - Aion Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi, I need help fast... I have original " Aion: assault on Balaurea™ ". I installed it, properly, and after that i installed Infinite Aion... I extracted like it said in instructions and launched it... it said something like, you haven't updated correctly, or have updated too far. It says: press yes to repair, no to relocate your aion .bin, or cancel to quit the launcher... I tried both yes and no, and the problem repeats... Ok, now to the problem. I press yes, and it updates, but somewhere...
[Error Launching] Update Failed ?
05/17/2009 - Aion - 3 Replies
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/184/adasdwry.jpg Found this in my Aion folder and translated the message as Update Failed : Launcher=Aion引导程序 initializing=正在准备 191;行Aion引导程序 invalid version=是未知版本&# 12290; invalid path=无法查找安Ş 13;Aion引导程序的 5991;件夹。 cannot create mutex=无法执行Aion引 导程序。 launcher is not closed=Aion引导程序还 ;在执行中。 cannot init=无法使Launcher初å 87;化。
Bot Error When Launching Update softmod?!?
05/14/2007 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
When i click the hand i get a window that says please update softmod when i did : ( how do i fix??!? I put the new SM in today and it still wont work!?!? So is anyone else getting this error
Gameguard error while launching...
06/07/2006 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Im using 1.18 bot and 1.70 crackit what shoud i do to fix that error? :?