Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ZSZC DB-BOT Denied Error 7

Discussion on ZSZC DB-BOT Denied Error 7 within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ZSZC DB-BOT Denied Error 7

I have followed all the guides, and I'm using Jumbot with the jumbot loader and sro db crack.

It runs perfectly, I get in game and it says Error 7 Denied, please try again in few minutes. Also, none of my skills show up.

Any ideas?
Old 03/27/2011, 19:11   #2

elite*gold: 0
GTFO of my thread you copy and paster spreader of viruses.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SWSRO 2 JumBot 1.5a Access Denied error
03/24/2011 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
i have a problem with the Jumbot 1.5a when i log in to my character. the prob is that it says 7 Access denied, please try again later. what should i do ?
ZSZC error! PLEASE HELP!
12/19/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
hi, I am getting realy pissed now i just cant play zszc! ok this my error: I start silkroad, i login on my char... loading the screen and when i am in the city .. my silkroad just suddenly close! URL=http://img547.imageshack.us/i/errort.png/]htt p://img547.imageshack.us/img547/7499/errort.png
Sro-db bot ZSZC [ERROR]
10/31/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
i played 2 month with this bot and no problems and now im level 101 i put 3 items 101 bow type 1 gloves protector and chest armor type 2 i have this error a screen : http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/3843/srodbbote rror.jpg
Sro-Db bot 6 access denied error
10/25/2010 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
i check the ip in the sr proxy i did the crack and everything was check when it come to the chacter and i start it says 6 access denied and bot is shut down itself what i suppused to do? plz help me with that :confused:
Help @@@ ZSZC DBBOT 6acces Denied..
08/18/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
My db bot finally works but now...i have an error when im in the game after login it says at what time a log'ed in and it write's 6 access denied ....Can someone tell me why ?