Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 05:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cronos l 90 Cap l CH l Job Based l Innovative Gameplay l Grand Opening 1.7

Discussion on Cronos l 90 Cap l CH l Job Based l Innovative Gameplay l Grand Opening 1.7 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/09/2017, 13:41   #181

elite*gold: 0
Grand opening date?
Old 05/09/2017, 13:59   #182

elite*gold: 680
Received Thanks: 1,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by giuzata View Post
Grand opening date?
Will be early June most likely.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/09/2017, 14:50   #183

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foberious View Post
Will be early June most likely.
Ty man.
Old 05/09/2017, 17:29   #184

Added some photos about AFK System, auto grant name, titles & new chat commands.
Old 05/09/2017, 17:34   #185

What about stall imbue bugs
Old 05/09/2017, 17:42   #186

Quote:
Originally Posted by reey123 View Post
What about stall imbue bugs
Fixed.
Old 05/09/2017, 19:06   #187

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeedFrosch View Post
we all know why u still not closed ruby lol in first 2 weeks ur server was nice then over 80% quit and still this idiots stay. only for this ***** u still Online, or no1 would join this ***** again.
Haters gonna hate. You are jealous
Old 05/09/2017, 20:34   #188

Old 05/09/2017, 20:39   #189

elite*gold: 7
**** those who still hate on gm cai, Ruby or Fob.. wake up its 2k17 corruption is everywhere in life because money rules *******.

Fob is good i like this guy.. he´s working his *** off for these projects..long beta and he tries to offer a professional Server. Ruby was fine! But unfortunately a server can just find success with the right ppl... Dont hate that much be more thankful.

PS: I personally appreciate every server of him.

Regards!
Old 05/09/2017, 20:44   #190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Bentano View Post
**** those who still hate on gm cai, Ruby or Fob.. wake up its 2k17 corruption is everywhere in life because money rules *******.

Fob is good i like this guy.. he´s working his *** off for these projects..long beta and he tries to offer a professional Server. Ruby was fine! But unfortunately a server can just find success with the right ppl... Dont hate that much be more thankful.

PS: I personally appreciate every server of him.

Regards!
Well hating cai makes sense to me I hate him as well cause he ruined our reputation. He was amateur and corrupted but at least we found out early and banned him on his first illegal transaction so I don't find the reason people still hate on us for this reason.

I appreciate your kinds words buddy!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/09/2017, 20:47   #191

elite*gold: 5
[NEW]Automatic Hunger Games Event.
So I am pretty sure most of you have seen or have noticed a movie named Hunger Games. This event is inspired from this movie and the new game called unknown battlegrounds! So to participate on this event you will be asked to join an area. However to join there you will need to be clean, you shouldn't wear or have anything on your inventory. After enough players join the event will start. This event is separated on 5 phases.

Phases.
Phase our [BOTs] will drop low amounts of HP & MP Potions, vigors and stuff like that, all you need to do is pick as much as you can! Even 1 HP pot have a huge meaning on this event.
Phase our [BOTs] will now start dropping random set parts, pick as many as you can and hope they will be your gender! You won't mind wearing armor on this event!
Phase our [BOTs] will now drop random accessories & arrows, pick as many as you can!
Phase our [BOTs] will now drop random weapons, pick anything you find. Even if you don't have the skills to use 1 weapon remember we are talking about surviving, some players might not wear anything to protect them so even auto attacks with a weapon will be useful!
Phase the battle now begins! Kill everyone & survive. The last player to stay alive will win [1.000] Silk!

Really can u do this? i wanna see this features in beta. All servers writing the features and they are can't do like a Realty They did lottery 3th week ) I will test them in beta if all works i in if not bb ( I wanna mean i dont wanna see '' we will do after grand this features'' cuz we will play 1 -2 month max. We want to play with all this features since grand opening. )
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/09/2017, 21:06   #192

Quote:
Originally Posted by burak30 View Post
[NEW]Automatic Hunger Games Event.
So I am pretty sure most of you have seen or have noticed a movie named Hunger Games. This event is inspired from this movie and the new game called unknown battlegrounds! So to participate on this event you will be asked to join an area. However to join there you will need to be clean, you shouldn't wear or have anything on your inventory. After enough players join the event will start. This event is separated on 5 phases.

Phases.
Phase our [BOTs] will drop low amounts of HP & MP Potions, vigors and stuff like that, all you need to do is pick as much as you can! Even 1 HP pot have a huge meaning on this event.
Phase our [BOTs] will now start dropping random set parts, pick as many as you can and hope they will be your gender! You won't mind wearing armor on this event!
Phase our [BOTs] will now drop random accessories & arrows, pick as many as you can!
Phase our [BOTs] will now drop random weapons, pick anything you find. Even if you don't have the skills to use 1 weapon remember we are talking about surviving, some players might not wear anything to protect them so even auto attacks with a weapon will be useful!
Phase the battle now begins! Kill everyone & survive. The last player to stay alive will win [1.000] Silk!

Really can u do this? i wanna see this features in beta. All servers writing the features and they are can't do like a Realty They did lottery 3th week ) I will test them in beta if all works i in if not bb ( I wanna mean i dont wanna see '' we will do after grand this features'' cuz we will play 1 -2 month max. We want to play with all this features since grand opening. )
Buddy if any closed beta tester see this he can ensure you everything we write on the topic is already on game. We keep adding new stuff. About Hunger Games event, yes we can do this and you will be able to test it in public beta!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/09/2017, 21:26   #193

Live screenshot from ingame

the closed beta running smoothly so far

wait us !

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/10/2017, 00:11   #194

Cronos Online While Testing (Job) ^_^ (CLosedBeta)

CronosOnline While Testing (Job Cave) Donwhang - (Unqs)

While Testing (Arabian Unqs)

While Testing (Power Of ---) Boxes
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/10/2017, 00:25   #195

u said that your guild name will show even if you wear a job suit , i don't see any guild name ?