Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 22:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eryx | 80 Cap | Ch | Job based | New tweaks | Account access control | Free S/H

Discussion on Eryx | 80 Cap | Ch | Job based | New tweaks | Account access control | Free S/H within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 01/13/2017, 21:02   #1681

elite*gold: 0
Hey there,
anyone wants to join with me an starting a new journey?
Old 01/13/2017, 21:30   #1682

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetster_Aege View Post
Well now that the traders got there Super Duper Gold Coin rewards in for 2 weeks non stop 70** trades and 90% server is now traders. Thieves should get there GOLD COIN rewards in too no?.....or is that completely absurd and preposterous ? Hmmmm #MyThoughts

Should make it cost 100 to relieve job penalty too..js #MyThoughts
90% traders and job is full active is better than 90% thieves and 0 job activity,plus there r alot of thieves although the rates r higher for traders,so let the new players have a chance against the old ones #my thaughts
Old 01/13/2017, 22:37   #1683

elite*gold: 46
Other way to get Silver Coins: After reaching the Gold Coins limit which is 80 per week, when you do any job activity of selling goods you will need to re-log and you will get Silver Coins deposited in your storage.
Old 01/13/2017, 23:20   #1684

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaizen_ View Post
Other way to get Silver Coins: After reaching the Gold Coins limit which is 80 per week, when you do any job activity of selling goods you will need to re-log and you will get Silver Coins deposited in your storage.
can we change our moon items bought by npc to others like spear to glavie with silk item ?
Old 01/14/2017, 16:19   #1685

Quote:
Originally Posted by okolokopuyo View Post
can we change our moon items bought by npc to others like spear to glavie with silk item ?
i saw some ppl changed their set to egyB
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2017, 16:34   #1686

Quote:
im not sure if it was the right way
Old 01/14/2017, 16:50   #1687

Quote:
Hey gm, i think the gold coin limit idn't work, i guy join to the serve 4 days ago and have moon already? so what happen, i dont want leave the server cuz we last 3 weeks to buy one. i think all will leave because that. we soported u and stay here, dont ruin the server
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2017, 21:33   #1688

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadex View Post
Hey gm, i think the gold coin limit idn't work, i guy join to the serve 4 days ago and have moon already? so what happen, i dont want leave the server cuz we last 3 weeks to buy one. i think all will leave because that. we soported u and stay here, dont ruin the server
Which guy joined the server one day ago and got moon? Face palm, easiest thing on earth to throw meaningless words.

Sent from my SM-G800H using Tapatalk

Active is our title, picture sent by a player who started today, he just sent a ticket praising the server
Old 01/14/2017, 22:47   #1689

Jobbing is so active right now the last few days especially outta nowhere, 200 real players love it
Old 01/14/2017, 23:20   #1690

Yeah almost whole day 30* +++ trades going hella fun
Old 01/14/2017, 23:33   #1691

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickyB View Post
Jobbing is so active right now the last few days especially outta nowhere, 200 real players love it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belethier View Post
Yeah almost whole day 30* +++ trades going hella fun
that is happiness for me <3
Old 01/15/2017, 01:19   #1692

Quote:
that is happiness for me <3
Bro, i had reached my 80 gold coin limit. and still doing trade, i gained for example 6 silver and in my inventory (no storage) i gained 6 gold too, i think is bugged. that is my point

Then if there is no limit they will continue trading, win silver and gold without limit, until all get everything. That is my concern, since most of us took more than a month to have all moon
Old 01/15/2017, 01:53   #1693

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadex View Post
Bro, i had reached my 80 gold coin limit. and still doing trade, i gained for example 6 silver and in my inventory (no storage) i gained 6 gold too, i think is bugged. that is my point

Then if there is no limit they will continue trading, win silver and gold without limit, until all get everything. That is my concern, since most of us took more than a month to have all moon
So after you reached your gold coin limit, you got extra more 6 gold coins?

What is you char name?
Old 01/15/2017, 02:46   #1694

Quote:

What is you char name?
Yes i got the silver in my storage, and the same quantity of gold coin in my inventory, i'll send u my char name in a priv
Old 01/15/2017, 11:27   #1695

Quote:

What is you char name?
Yes I noticed this, silver coins appeared in storage and we still get gold coins in our inventory, i have 100 silver coins from the jobbing limit and about 50 or so gold in my inventory.