Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 06:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

26.08.16 Grand Opening | Pioneer-Gaming Network | EU/CH 105 Cap | 24/7 Online

Discussion on 26.08.16 Grand Opening | Pioneer-Gaming Network | EU/CH 105 Cap | 24/7 Online within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/09/2017, 15:16   #2626

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by under69sex View Post
Hahaha Sure, More faster than i have expected!
go away oc
Old 01/09/2017, 15:48   #2627

WhatTheFu3k

Post @ 07.01.2017 16:07

Quote:
Like in the present everybody has minimum full set sun, if the price for Iron Coins was low, everybody reached very fast at full SET Accesories SOHS. So where is the fun then?

The fun part is when everyone has max gear and is equal to everyone, but after 2++ years there was a "wipe". And it's so fucked up to get everything you had, many players left who were playing here for a long time, and i don't think that they will return, eventually new players will see the "truth behind the scenes" and leave it too. As i see server is already is going low with all those fatal errors and bugs. It's only a matter of time when this server will restart again, and i think it won't take too long to create another fake story like the last time. Pioneer has lost my own respect and some of the mature players too, that's why they left. This server is corrupted, I don't have any proofs but i know.

For example: while hwid ip limit was screwed lots of players were banned even if they weren't using proxy. Firstly it's gm's fault that they haven't checked if ip limit was working, btw i told like 3 supporters that ip limit was fucked up and in 3weeks it was fixed (Supporter names: BraveWizy, _GangBanger_ , Niveda) well Niveda was kicked out of the Pioneer crew because gm's were afraid of him , I'm not lying, im telling the truth. Secondly there are toxic players like (VolDeMordD or MaD_StAF) and even more kids like them, who are ruining the game experience. Thirdly Gm's don't chekc their own forum either elitepvpers (well atleast they check tickets).

I've heard that gm's will eventually re-open that starter server and make it only chinese one, im my opinion you should't split players between two servers. What is the point of making that.

Now for the last, 105cap update is just horrible gamebreaking thrash which made players leave too. All the new content is releasing just for 105 lvl, while exp rates are so bad. 104>105 takes like a week to goldbot with good party (talking about week 24/7 w/o closing your client).

Bigger problem is that this server is "job based". But i can't see any job action because rates were screwed too, one year ago with 5 trades (25*) you could get 1.5k sc, but now with 5 trades max you can get ~50sc. I won't even talk about thieves, they get ~10sc per 5*
It's insane isn't it?

Job temple is full of goldbots because someone wanted to half the sc reward quest from 200 to 100, and make it repeatable every 4 hours. In the previous case you could complete quest and walk where you want for like 6-8 hours. (I don't remember the previous quest reset time).

That's all, Mario.

Verus Nullus, Omnis Licitus
Nothing is true, everything is permitted
Thanks
5 Users
Old 01/09/2017, 16:08   #2628

Quote:
Originally Posted by romaskasro View Post
WhatTheFu3k

The fun part is when everyone has max gear and is equal to everyone, but after 2++ years there was a "wipe". And it's so fucked up to get everything you had, many players left who were playing here for a long time, and i don't think that they will return, eventually new players will see the "truth behind the scenes" and leave it too. As i see server is already is going low with all those fatal errors and bugs. It's only a matter of time when this server will restart again, and i think it won't take too long to create another fake story like the last time. Pioneer has lost my own respect and some of the mature players too, that's why they left. This server is corrupted, I don't have any proofs but i know.

For example: while hwid ip limit was screwed lots of players were banned even if they weren't using proxy. Firstly it's gm's fault that they haven't checked if ip limit was working, btw i told like 3 supporters that ip limit was fucked up and in 3weeks it was fixed (Supporter names: BraveWizy, _GangBanger_ , Niveda) well Niveda was kicked out of the Pioneer crew because gm's were afraid of him , I'm not lying, im telling the truth. Secondly there are toxic players like (VolDeMordD or MaD_StAF) and even more kids like them, who are ruining the game experience. Thirdly Gm's don't chekc their own forum either elitepvpers (well atleast they check tickets).

I've heard that gm's will eventually re-open that starter server and make it only chinese one, im my opinion you should't split players between two servers. What is the point of making that.

Now for the last, 105cap update is just horrible gamebreaking thrash which made players leave too. All the new content is releasing just for 105 lvl, while exp rates are so bad. 104>105 takes like a week to goldbot with good party (talking about week 24/7 w/o closing your client).

Bigger problem is that this server is "job based". But i can't see any job action because rates were screwed too, one year ago with 5 trades (25*) you could get 1.5k sc, but now with 5 trades max you can get ~50sc. I won't even talk about thieves, they get ~10sc per 5*
It's insane isn't it?

Job temple is full of goldbots because someone wanted to half the sc reward quest from 200 to 100, and make it repeatable every 4 hours. In the previous case you could complete quest and walk where you want for like 6-8 hours. (I don't remember the previous quest reset time).

That's all, Mario.

Verus Nullus, Omnis Licitus
Nothing is true, everything is permitted
i know , i already talked with gm about ip/hwid limit he said we are coding new dll and it takes a long time.
Old 01/09/2017, 18:51   #2629

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by romaskasro View Post
WhatTheFu3k

It's insane isn't it?

100% True

Quote:
Originally Posted by veyselatman View Post
go away oc
Yeah i will oc, and why you dont? Cuz you're a ball licker, Cheap Turk Bastard. Do a favor for Silkroad Community, Kill yourserlf!

Under the cloth we all know how you (Supporters) cunts are benefited with GM dirty tricks.

Server is Dying and i hope you die together
Old 01/09/2017, 19:39   #2630

Quote:
Originally Posted by under69sex View Post
100% True

Yeah i will oc, and why you dont? Cuz you're a ball licker, Cheap Turk *******. Do a favor for Silkroad Community, Kill yourserlf!

Under the cloth we all know how you (Supporters) ***** are benefited with GM dirty tricks.

Server is Dying and i hope you die together
You should see these 'supporters' selling +15 items, it's extremely fun.
Old 01/10/2017, 02:24   #2631

Received Thanks: 1,449
the very first release of pioneer sro was alot of fun but after adding 11d 12d weapon shield gears made me leave this sever for good sadly
Old 01/10/2017, 21:00   #2632

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
#Closed (as requested)
Closed Thread