Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Read Please for those noobs..

Discussion on Read Please for those noobs.. within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Read Please for those noobs..

why the fck every one made a D8-9-7 server ?
Old 07/08/2014, 01:19   #2

Actually my best times in isro 70cap;
But ppl editing vsro anymore. Even if you made 70cap server with MHTC, hard to make full server. Cuz everyone wants high rates, stone drops, dress etc.

Right now Pve = Full bot.

Vietnam Silkroad made 90cap server with 1x rates and its 2500/2500 atm, imposibble to log in without premium. I tried over there, cant play with lag...

Old 07/08/2014, 01:29   #3

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,066
That thread has nothing do do about any p-server presentation..
#requesting any mod to close that or move to right section to keep it ''clean''
Old 07/08/2014, 01:33   #4

many guys have not brain.exe

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NOOBS READ THIS
07/26/2012 - DarkOrbit - 23 Replies
KBOT IS DOWN SO DON'T MAKE ANY FCKING SPAMTHREAD WITH: OHH NO FUCK BP KBOT IS DOWN Thanks.... Just avoiding that shit
zo server noobs read here
03/24/2012 - Zero - 45 Replies
ok like seriously all you people keep saying you are setting up a server and i find quite a few annoying things THAT ARE IMPORTANT that NONE of you add. 1. rates exp and zp is it that hard? 2. added or removed features. 3. amount of translation 4. donater or non donater base 5. warship mission status 6. others. NONE of you have any of this except maybe 5. where you all claim to be fully translated when we all know your full of shit.
noobs and leechers please read before post
05/10/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
Please do not beg for anymore vac hack or skill hack or whatever exp you want and start a fukin thread about it. it gets very annoying to see a new thread of pointless shit in it. currently theres no release of any vac hack yet. only those skilled computer game player know how to vac hack, it is up to them if they want to release it. im tired of seeing new thread everyday beggin for this hack and that hack. just wait please. be a lil patient.
NOOBS READ BEFORE POSTING DUMB QUESTIONS
02/12/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
:bandit: OK,I'm just trying to save you from being flamed or getting warnings...so before asking questions plz read this: Q: Where can I get a multiclient? A:here's programmer's multiclient<hr> Q: Can anyone send me a cracked ScriptVessel(COpartner)? A:NO! If you'd read the rules you'd find out that posting a cracked SV is against the rules of this forum!<hr> Q: Where can I get a speedbot? A:here's torredo's speed hack. <hr> Q:Can anyone make an afk training bot?