Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 06:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Toran Online Official|cap 120|Balanced & Stable|mid rate|Longterm PVE|Free silk

Discussion on Toran Online Official|cap 120|Balanced & Stable|mid rate|Longterm PVE|Free silk within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Toran Online Official|cap 120|Balanced & Stable|mid rate|Longterm PVE|Free silk

Welcome to Toran Online Official

Bored of old style servers ?? Need Longtime Server ?? Suffered of GM corruption ?? Hate Pay2win servers so i suggest u try ToranOnline

Links
Website
Facebook Like the page to dont miss any event
Download Client
Download Media

Note if u have our old client "1.8gb" only download media

Server Information:
How to play.
Server Features :
Web Features

Server Team and Rules

[GM]TheOneKing England Owner-Admin
[GM]Nody Egypt
[Admin]IceCream Denmark
[Admin]Legend USA

GM Online most of time to answer ur questions we support Languages " English / Arabic / Deutch /Vietnamese /Danish "

Bot allowed " we know guys fingers more important for us " light botting

Active team zero corruption free to play daily events lot of fun and new events facebook events and more inside

Give us chance and try our server
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/24/2013, 02:42   #2

nice one gonna try
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2013, 05:39   #3

wow nice server
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2013, 08:22   #4

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 1,195
i hate that DB
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/24/2013, 08:32   #5

This is nice server friendly gm's and they have some daily and big events too
just give a try guys and girls
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2013, 08:37   #6

I am thinking about join When this server was opened?How many players usually online?
Old 08/24/2013, 10:47   #7

Right now its a brand new server. Usually there is always a gm online. Right now there is 4 regular players in this server. We are looking for more players. One thing that wasnt listed here is you will get free silk as well. We will have weekly server inspections to fix bugs discovered add new items. This is a 100% free server. If you want to donate you can but it is not required. Once we get the script working to give away free silk you will get it once a week.

We give out all kinds of prizes for events. The more active you are the better off you will be. But as we have gm's from almost every time period. There will be alot of events and alot of support. We also have one GA in place to answer questions and help out if we are busy or offline.

Me personally I am the guy that handles anything with the Pk2. I am GM __Legend__. I will be working on several things to make this a better server then any of the rest. If you have any questions post here, get in game and pm me, or post on our facebook page. Thanks for reading and I hope to see you all in game!

I forgot to add this. The logs of every gm is reviewed everyday to make sure there is no corruption at all. If any player sees a gm doing anything in the order of corruption pm any of the guys listed here:
[GM]TheOneKing England Owner-Admin
[GM]Nody Egypt
[Admin]IceCream Denmark
[Admin]Legend USA

We will look into it and if we find out that person has been giving items away they will stripped from gm or ga and the accounts of each person will be stripped down and reverted back to lvl 1 with nothing on them.

Hacking or scamming is also not permitted. If we find anyone doing this they will be banned. If you make a false report of someone scamming you, you will be banned for false reporting. Ban times and everything havent been worked out yet. As we figure out how many day or weeks would be a good punishment we will let you know. Im hoping sometime soon we will have a working teamspeak up for players to come in and talk to the gm's and admins directly.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2013, 10:52   #8

n1
Old 08/24/2013, 11:28   #9

why all the website of pservers have the same design ?
Old 08/24/2013, 12:14   #10

full virus
Old 08/24/2013, 15:49   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by elipticsro View Post
wow nice server
u r welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crue* View Post
i hate that DB

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangodangos View Post
This is nice server friendly gm's and they have some daily and big events too
just give a try guys and girls
u r welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by lathrblack View Post
I am thinking about join When this server was opened?How many players usually online?
server was open beta about 2 week and official since yasterday

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfarmer View Post
full virus
chk ur pc
Old 08/24/2013, 15:58   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfarmer View Post
full virus
Wow really and seriously full virus? (NOT)
Old 08/24/2013, 16:37   #13

By looking at the front page and the web site, everything seems to be ok. But there's no players, didn't you have any advertisement? In 99% of the cases a new server will go down when it has such a small player base during opening period. Are you ready to run an unprofitable server? What are your plans for fixing this situation?

~Vincent
Old 08/24/2013, 16:54   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_RandomUser View Post
By looking at the front page and the web site, everything seems to be ok. But there's no players, didn't you have any advertisement? In 99% of the cases a new server will go down when it has such a small player base during opening period. Are you ready to run an unprofitable server? What are your plans for fixing this situation?

~Vincent
as u know everyday more than 10 server open so player will come with time and we have donate system " ugly truth" the only way to keep system alive but u can get the donate item ingame free normally with coins drop from unq
Old 08/24/2013, 18:13   #15

Your files are infected by Ramnit.A type of virus named RmnDrp.

E: It seems that many private server websites and files have been infected by Ramnit lately...
E2: To be precise, the infected files were: silkroad.exe, replacer.exe and all the .dll -files.

~Vincent