Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 03:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Toran Online Official|cap 120|Balanced & Stable|mid rate|Longterm PVE|Free silk

Discussion on Toran Online Official|cap 120|Balanced & Stable|mid rate|Longterm PVE|Free silk within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 08/24/2013, 18:23   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_RandomUser View Post
Your files are infected by Ramnit.A type of virus named RmnDrp.
sorry about that we will clean it anyway it harmless

here is a clean exe files pack cuz virus attack exe files only

Old 08/25/2013, 15:44   #17

Failed Server 5Player Online

1st- Evolution DataBase
2nd- Ranking EvoluTion
3rd- i Was Player EvoluTion

With My Friends

1- OptimousPrim
2-KyDaHoM
3-I_Naruto_I

Failed BB
Old 08/25/2013, 16:13   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crue* View Post
i hate that DB
Database Evo But Np GoodLuck Mate
Old 08/27/2013, 12:09   #19

The db is evo by design. But we are in the process of recoding it to not be evo. So it will be our own database. We are also working on adding tons of new items. Everything ranging from pickpets to new avatars and such. It doesnt hurt anything to atleast download it and try it. Everyone on here is always crying out about servers that sell sun weps for real money but when a server opens thats completely free to play nobody wants to come and play.

bump

Ok what is everything looking for in a server? So we can see if we can accomdate to it.
Old 08/28/2013, 07:58   #20

kids quit trying your server will never be successful . how many u had wipe on ur fake beta test 4x and you don't know **** about database you just copy and paste we all know that )
Old 08/28/2013, 10:18   #21

Aww is someone mad because he got booted from being a gm bc he gave his friends sun items. LOL! No wonder they wiped the chars so many times with you being corrupt and giving people items. And correct me if im wrong but a beta meaning people test it out we fix the bugs and then when it goes live is everyone is reset back to no chars. Everywhere else I have tested in beta there has always been a db wipe when it goes to launch. Tell you what if u dont have anything nice to say then go and troll another topic. Go and try to be gm somewhere else and give your 3 friends sun items and get kicked off that servers team as well.
Old 08/28/2013, 10:24   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by 爱Yuri2gt07爱 View Post
kids quit trying your server will never be successful . how many u had wipe on ur fake beta test 4x and you don't know **** about database you just copy and paste we all know that )
You are still sad about got banned from GM? Read our post clearly before you talking about "fake beta test". Mostly Nody and TheOneKing edited in the DB and the server too.

I have some words to you: just go and cry me a river please.
Old 08/28/2013, 12:43   #23

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangodangos View Post
You are still sad about got banned from GM? Read our post clearly before you talking about "fake beta test". Mostly Nody and TheOneKing edited in the DB and the server too.

I have some words to you: just go and cry me a river please.
Lol got banned lol i quit ur stupid server because i knew it was not going to succeed lol so dont lie 2 people guys dont play these stupid server owners or gm or whatever they wanna go they server they don't know **** about DB or server files Lol and how do i know that because you told me ur idiot lol oh wait you want some proof i show u )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg proff.jpg (21.3 KB, 16 views)
Old 08/28/2013, 12:48   #24

Actually im new to the team and I know plenty about the files. And I brought my engineer with me as he coded his own db for a private server. A clean database. Maybe your speaking of the old team not knowing anything as I cant comment on that because I wasnt around the old team. But the team that is in place now knows what they are doing. And if I may ask what exactly was your job in this server? Did you do anything or was you just a gm that had no skills?
Old 08/28/2013, 12:52   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by harddriver View Post
Actually im new to the team and I know plenty about the files. And I brought my engineer with me as he coded his own db for a private server. A clean database. Maybe your speaking of the old team not knowing anything as I cant comment on that because I wasnt around the old team. But the team that is in place now knows what they are doing. And if I may ask what exactly was your job in this server? Did you do anything or was you just a gm that had no skills?
i was nothing he asked me to be gm so i say sure then i never player and he took the rights off and say he banned me lol but i am glad they have someone who knows about files Good LUCK )
Old 08/28/2013, 13:09   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by 爱Yuri2gt07爱 View Post
Lol got banned lol i quit ur stupid server because i knew it was not going to succeed lol so dont lie 2 people guys dont play these stupid server owners or gm or whatever they wanna go they server they don't know **** about DB or server files Lol and how do i know that because you told me ur idiot lol oh wait you want some proof i show u )
Where the words" beta test"? I will proof you, You do not need to find our old thread/post and take a picture of it, because you are blind sorry to say it. Before you are a gm, there are some rules you need to followed? Did you followed? About we know or not know about the DB, is that your business?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Udklip.JPG (104.5 KB, 12 views)
Old 03/09/2014, 08:32   #27

Never play one 120 cap and never will
Old 08/20/2014, 22:06   #28

Update again is stuck; will NOT update. The media in the download section of website is the original one, so downloading it and then starting the client to update does nothing but sit "updating".
After downloading completely new client and doing fresh install I see that server is offline...