Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Purity sro Crash Error

Discussion on Purity sro Crash Error within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Purity sro Crash Error

Hello Guys.I have big problem with that eror. I Created my new chars in puriti. When I select my char and click the bottom "Start" and Line when is finished LOAD I see the town for 1sec and I get crash..... and sro crahed.
Maybe someone can help me with that Bugged error on the cirty....?

I realy need help

I need a help
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/01/2012, 15:20   #2

well i got the same error and want it fixed to but i don't think this is the place to post for this kinda thing
Old 02/01/2012, 23:24   #3

Theres no place else to complain. Purity Sro support is soooo bad thats there is literally no way to contact the GMs unless they are in game. Theres no support page, I made a forum account but I can't post anything cause I doubt admin logs in to activate new forum accounts, and they never answer any posts about in-game errors.

Its obvious that they don't actually care about the players assuming that people with legitimate questions on the forums are banned. Its unfortunate how they have one of the best p-servers with a bunch clowns running it.

I can't count how many times I crash in-game. I have to avoid almost every town or else I get bugged. I heard there are D12 stones in Jangan...but I never made it there to even find out. I downloaded this game like 10 times and I still crash 24/7. Doesn't help that the Support for it is absolutely terrible. Totally waste of time in my opinion.
Old 02/02/2012, 10:49   #4

I have same problem ... ;/ I don't know what's happened...
I have the Windows XP SP3.
I was playing on a lot of Private Server.
Have you got any suggestions how we can join Purity SRO without bugs.