Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 12:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Crash Error S4 League

Discussion on Crash Error S4 League within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Crash Error S4 League

Hi all, I've the Selman97's Bypass and the old S4Client.exe but when i try to start s4 league with HS4L Trainer v9.0 or 9.1...The game crash! I tried to change the .exe with the new S4Client.exe...The Hack works but without the old .exe i can't skip the "Br" Error...I'm confused...What can i do? i don't wanna crash anymore!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/15/2011, 10:17   #2

1-)download selman bypass and put file on s4 folder
2-)download old s4client and put it on s4 folder
3-)start hack and then start S4League launcher (the file of selman bypass)
4-) Done!

It's easy ye.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/15/2011, 10:51   #3

I don't know if it's a problem of HS4L Trainer 9.1 but i've done that...when the launcher starts and xtrap is loading the game crash...i don't know why!

Edit: I Tried with Kintow Hack and doesn't crash...The problem was the trainer! Thanks!
Old 08/15/2011, 12:09   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by step955 View Post
I don't know if it's a problem of HS4L Trainer 9.1 but i've done that...when the launcher starts and xtrap is loading the game crash...i don't know why!

Edit: I Tried with Kintow Hack and doesn't crash...The problem was the trainer! Thanks!
no problem,you're welcome.

#closerequest.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/15/2011, 22:24   #5

Received Thanks: 1,745
-Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WorldServer Crash ohne Error
07/13/2011 - Flyff Private Server - 2 Replies
Abend Epvpers, Wie der Titel schon sagt Crasht mein WorldServer immer ohne Error's. Das einzigste was ich bekomm ist im Resource Ordner eine .txt Datei. Ich kann aus dieser Datei zwar nicht viel Rauslesen aber vllt kann es ja einer von euch. Hier der Inhalt: C:\Files\Resource\WorldServer.exe caused ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) in module C:\Files\Resource\WorldServer.exe at 0023:0052f5b8.
Speed Hacking Error/Crash
10/30/2009 - S4 League - 1 Replies
Ever since i used an old Bypass to try something out i randomly get a message saying that i am speedhacking. I have removed all of the old files and even reinstalled s4 anyone know what this may be? I have tried running the game without anything running at all still the same thing. It happens randomly sometimes when it loads sometimes mid game.
ECSRO Login Crash Error
08/29/2009 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
When I login to my acc its crash how do I fix it?
Jangan Crash + Other Error
07/15/2009 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Alright, so I'm not sure if anyone else has this issue, but sometimes when I load the game, I appear in Jangan starting point (near the fountain), and I crash. And other times after I get past all of that, I try to exit out the right tunnel of the south gate in Jangan, and I crash. And the only way to not crash anymore is if after I load, I have to click really fast out in the distance somewhere, and I appear there and don't crash. Another error is, I downloaded mostly all of the "No-Dc"...
agBot Crash/Bug/Error
07/11/2008 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Hello Rez here.... I use agBot but i have a error/crash Wenn i use agBot on sro the bot works normally. But after 30 minutes ore 1 hour it makes a few crash sounds and then it shuts down.! I thougt that it was a Runtime error 28 but i'm not sure Someone knows how too fix this bug/error/crash ?? Ty as u know how too fix!