Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 15:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Paradise Silkroad [Exp:150x][Drops:80x][Gold:70x][Sox:50%] Active Community!

Discussion on Paradise Silkroad [Exp:150x][Drops:80x][Gold:70x][Sox:50%] Active Community! within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/07/2011, 14:01   #31

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miki Maus View Post
Soon upgrading our hosts. No more delays, no more **** like ddosing kids, no more lags. After like 3 days i'll start updgrading server alot, Paradise is gonna be the best silkroad server ever seen in history. That's my promise 1st and last time. Let's make this kid emptyz - CRY!.

hmm... best server in the history

Old 10/07/2011, 14:24   #32

elite*gold: 0
idk about others, but alot ppl r gettin lvl 90 sosuns & other stuff alot.. look @ alexandria, it's not my problem that you're simply unlucky.. so please stop flaming/raging. btw emptyz gettin raped soon. have fun. we got one problem less now
Old 10/07/2011, 15:03   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragneeru View Post
No **** sherlock.
Oh wait,there is no such thing as luck.

BTW. Don't get your hopes up with Emptyz,you can't even reach him nor you can even do any harm to him. Keep living in your world of dreams where **** like you are being together playing cacao train with FagRayz. It's like human centipede,but you guys are buttfucking each others "cacaotrain".

The best server? The best server is Diamond/FrSRO hosted by professionals,like xSense,Cybernatus or NoEx,not some faggy random who can't do a ****.
says the one with 31 posts. aren't u one of his asslickers mate? btw, he's already in trouble - WHERE'S his internet? O.O pooo, dissapeared =) edit: atleast i'm not that stupid to ddos someone from home network. -.- and he's calling himself smart/pro?
Old 10/07/2011, 15:18   #34

Quote:
says the one with 31 posts. aren't u one of his asslickers mate? btw, he's already in trouble - WHERE'S his internet? O.O pooo, dissapeared =) edit: atleast i'm not that stupid to ddos someone from home network. -.- and he's calling himself smart/pro?
My main account had over 3000 posts and was registered premium member for over 3 years I'm a member of this community for ~5 years,registered for 3.

Don't you ******* dare to compare my stage here,newfag

As for emptyz,his absence for ONE DAY doesn't mean your "intervention" had succed. Don't get your hopes up so fast You mentioned something about one problem less,guess the other one is "How to bring players back after they realized I was just spreading bullshit to get money for new PC". Poor yah !
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/07/2011, 15:20   #35

Quote:
My main account had over 3000 posts and was registered premium member for over 3 years I'm a member of this community for ~5 years,registered for 3.

Don't you ******* dare to compare my stage here,newfag

As for emptyz,his absence for ONE DAY doesn't mean your "intervention" had succed. Don't get your hopes up so fast You mentioned something about one problem less,guess the other one is "How to bring players back after they realized I was just spreading bullshit to get money for new PC". Poor yah !
guess you're to much retarded, keep asslicking him, and now gtfo my thread, this is not for lowfags like you. seems like you have a reason why your old account got ****** up, your attitude here explains why.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/07/2011, 15:28   #36

Quote:
guess you're to much retarded, keep asslicking him, and now gtfo my thread, this is not for lowfags like you. seems like you have a reason why your old account got ****** up, your attitude here explains why.
Retarded? Said the biggest ****** of this thread,except FagRayz.
Asslicking? I just believe in his words,unlike yours. There was a reason he ****** you up

I got my main account banned on my own demand,while I was still with Li I have decided that I will get my main account banned and there was some purpose you don't need to know about,it's something concerned to the ex-project.

Attitude? Oh lol,like you,random newfag,knows anything about my attitude and plans Nice try though,don't give up.
Old 10/07/2011, 15:46   #37

Received Thanks: 3,160
Quote:
Retarded? Said the biggest ****** of this thread,except FagRayz.
Asslicking? I just believe in his words,unlike yours. There was a reason he ****** you up

I got my main account banned on my own demand,while I was still with Li I have decided that I will get my main account banned and there was some purpose you don't need to know about,it's something concerned to the ex-project.

Attitude? Oh lol,like you,random newfag,knows anything about my attitude and plans Nice try though,don't give up.
YU YZ NO KRALL 41 posts only
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/07/2011, 15:47   #38

Ooh, a nerd fight!
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/07/2011, 15:48   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastThief View Post
YU YZ NO KRALL 41 posts only
Leaving date : 3/9/2011
Returning date : 1/7/2013 (if world didn't end in 2012)

We've got now 07/10/2011.
Know your place,*****?
Old 10/07/2011, 15:51   #40

Ohh, ya, where is my internet? :O
Old 10/07/2011, 15:55   #41

Received Thanks: 3,160
Quote:
Leaving date : 3/9/2011
Returning date : 1/7/2013 (if world didn't end in 2012)

We've got now 07/10/2011.
Know your place,*****?
what's wrong haze ? it was just joke ....

i was even sarcasming about miki_maus not you
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/07/2011, 16:13   #42

elite*gold: 100
shitroad again under ddos attack ?
Old 10/07/2011, 16:18   #43

no bulshit sherlock, emptyz used an dumb way to try ruining the server again, but people on server were much more reliable this time, so they sent me an msg instantly, bad try is bad try.. gl on that server takedown attempt -> we're moving to russia you ***
atleast i can afford something not like you. a $50 bmx and ride **** in countryside. poor kid dont know any **** about anything.. just making himself looking cool for nothing.
Old 10/07/2011, 16:19   #44

Quote:
no bulshit sherlock, emptyz used an dumb way to try ruining the server again, but people on server were much more reliable this time, so they sent me an msg instantly, bad try is bad try.. gl on that server takedown attempt -> we're moving to russia you ***
atleast i can afford something not like you. a $50 bmx and ride **** in countryside. poor kid dont know any **** about anything.. just making himself looking cool for nothing.
Got to say, have fun, get the server on, so I can give some free items or silks away
Old 10/07/2011, 16:21   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by emptyz View Post
Got to say, have fun, get the server on, so I can give some free items or silks away
sure when ur isp is banned already from accessin our servers and your chars has no more the old passwords.
btw tu esi pidars nelaimiigs, tici man tu agri vai veelu sito nozelosi, TICI MAN.(latvian language this ***** understand what i'm talkin about)
Closed Thread