Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hero Online - Private Server ?

Discussion on Hero Online - Private Server ? within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old 01/19/2011, 01:04   #31

elite*gold: 0
files working?
Old 01/21/2011, 04:02   #32

elite*gold: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by phprap View Post
files working?
Not really and you need a old client.
But i have tried some things and i got some source snippets from the files (compiled with MS VC++).
Well ill support so much i can, maybe we are able to build a pserver for hero online.

See Ya!
Old 01/27/2011, 14:02   #33

Hey all I'm new here so I'm searching for private server and I saw this thread are you guys trying to make p-server and if you need any money I will donate but I can only donate with OneBip .. just tell me will we have private server of hero online? :P
Old 01/27/2011, 14:54   #34

elite*gold: 59
We are trying few things but its not easy.
And it takes a lot of time.
And a other thing is i have to find a way to connect to my own server and not to the hero servers with the client.
Maybe Schlat or someone can help me there.

See Ya!
Old 01/27/2011, 17:56   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil589 View Post
And a other thing is i have to find a way to connect to my own server and not to the hero servers with the client.

See Ya!
look at the SERVER.INI file and change the IP addresses to 127.0.0.1 (localhost). I have two copies of Hero on my system, one for game play and one for testing ideas, and this is how I have it running.

I also have a chinese client for the beta of Hero2, tho it's almost identical to the US version (small differences)
Old 01/27/2011, 19:11   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
look at the SERVER.INI file and change the IP addresses to 127.0.0.1 (localhost). I have two copies of Hero on my system, one for game play and one for testing ideas, and this is how I have it running.

I also have a chinese client for the beta of Hero2, tho it's almost identical to the US version (small differences)
well the big problem is that there is allot of things that need to be fixing, and the files is not done
Old 01/27/2011, 19:29   #37

this is old files like from 2006 , im prrety sure not much included in them , i dont think they even have maps from SV + , anyway is long way from a working server , much to work on it , maybe if a programmer or a group will work on it , maybe it will work and will fix things *** well as add some of the new things , but this is not a popular game to spot their atention xD
Old 01/27/2011, 20:50   #38

Omfg I can wait for the pserver o.o I'm waiting it 2 years take your time, fix everything and when you are done just post it on the forum or contact me at
Last questions .. what you have to do more so the server will come up ? '-'
Old 01/28/2011, 18:09   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil589 View Post

See Ya!
atm i am low on time. But has someone the source of the server? Perhaps i can find more fun in redesign the server and adopt the new stuff as writing a bot... and yes such things cost much time.
Atm i dont have a running privat test server, so i cant say anything about these files.

As karraksc wrote change the server settings, that i did too (different schlatterbot dists), to connect to the different hero distribution like br, turky...and the client always worked (its only a simple version check on the text files, k sometimes some wrong information or event handling, thats all, but playable)
Old 02/06/2011, 17:23   #40

It will be great to make HO private server .. i will playit for shure..
Old 02/07/2011, 15:58   #41

why wi dont just make some poll on hero online forum and here for how many ppl wona play Fun server and to ask GMs to make pool to Mgame make a legal Fun server
Old 02/07/2011, 19:29   #42

i dont wont destroy u hopes! But why should mgame open a fun server? They cant keep their real server alive and are only interested in making money without a working game.
I dont know how the support of gms, devs and ncash at the other distributions like korean, japanese etc. is, but the usa version has a low support on everything, only throwing some new ncash items on the market without any idea how it would involves the balance of the game. At the US version there exists no gameplay anymore...u can run over 10 maps without seeing anyone grinding...only some poor pet trainer or bot writer. They destroyed the first beginning maps (from dc to sv, sometimes on crystal i see someone) with ncash and xp selling. Hero is only a game for little pvp and showing your 5000$ virtual equipment, that allows u to grind on the higher divine maps.
In that case a private server without the control and the balancing of mgame would perhaps give the fun of playing hero back...but as other mentioned before its a hard and time intensive procedure to get there with a private server and actual content.
Old 02/08/2011, 08:55   #43

Your right ima 59 lvl and some 35lvl person kill me on pvp becose hi have many many donate items and stuff .. ind i wos with +4 sar master vio axe .. and make on him 100 DMG hi wos with 4k HP and MP tooo ... over 1k sdef i hate this game naw i dont play it from 2 days bcose have to donato for avrithing for +ing sucess rate for HT sets for exp for drop rate .. Netgame stuff are noob's BTW in chine from 2-3 years have hero online 2 .. here nothing.. and im pretty shure on the corean and philipines hero server is balanced...
Old 02/10/2011, 17:42   #44

Well in USA we have hero online 2 too, just that instead of making a new game they added update's wich included the hero online 2 features. And yea, hero is terribly unbalanced, atm im lvl 132 and 100 with good stuff, but its not like i can beat the ncashers.

And a private server would probably be a good idea, i know many will play on it and so will i.
(if im able to help create it somehow im willing to do so)
Old 02/13/2011, 09:18   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahler View Post
Well in USA we have hero online 2 too, just that instead of making a new game they added update's wich included the hero online 2 features. And yea, hero is terribly unbalanced, atm im lvl 132 and 100 with good stuff, but its not like i can beat the ncashers.

And a private server would probably be a good idea, i know many will play on it and so will i.
(if im able to help create it somehow im willing to do so)
Last I heard, as a beta tester for the Chinese Hero Online 2, it hasn't been released in the US yet. Not til closer to summer was the word. Most everything in it was identical to the beta of Hero back in 2006, with a few more updated items and quests in it. The original war system was there, where you COULD have Shao fight Zhuang and the Guild House skills still worked. Just because we kept taking over SP and BM from the Zhuangs wasn't a good reason for Netgame to take it out!!! That was when PVP was fun!!! When the wars were Realm-Wide, not just limited to Golden Basin and Lava Pond.....