Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hero Online - Private Server ?

Discussion on Hero Online - Private Server ? within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old 08/24/2012, 21:28   #181

elite*gold: 0
so this source needs C++, DirectX and Java coding skills to get the job done? or they simply just compiled it ? and what old client version are you working on now? that will work for this old server files?
Old 08/25/2012, 00:35   #182

An early alpha version from when Hero was first being designed. Most of the comments on how to use the program were in Chinese, which had to be translated first. The client was coded using VC6 with a graphics unit using DirectX and the server was written completely in Java. The client I have taken apart and recoded using Delphi, as a project to understand what he was attempting. I've attempted to take apart the Java files but haven't made much headway on them. That's why I haven't mentioned working on them lately.

The game Ax5 is talking about translating is a new MMO called "A Man called Hero" Online. The graphics are good, the storyline is based on the movie and all the coding for it is in Delphi 8^D
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/25/2012, 03:52   #183

guess we have to wait for new server files or from barraksc when it''s all ready to play. any1 working on this source as we speak? i know it kinda old but it better than nothing lol. just hope we can host our server files and play alone or with some friends. maybe it has maps from desert temples to red dragon Lair map too?

P.S: i will tell CMD to keep an eyes on new source or new server files that ready to play on that bbs Chinese sites.
Old 08/25/2012, 13:10   #184

Well if some 1 create working server in hero online even Emulator it will be 100% You can play with friends but you have to use Himachi or real IP for that.. So the hardest part is to make Client login and world servers Work and respond also to code the database is not easy too
Old 08/26/2012, 05:14   #185

rebuilding the database and working out the database file structures...... ughhhh!!!!!
I used to have to do this for a living, but then, I had the original database onhand to run checks against. Doing the rebuild through repeated trial and error is a royal pain in the @$$.
Old 08/28/2012, 23:06   #186

Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
rebuilding the database and working out the database file structures...... ughhhh!!!!!
I used to have to do this for a living, but then, I had the original database onhand to run checks against. Doing the rebuild through repeated trial and error is a royal pain in the @$$.
well i can help you out if you send it over, mate.
Old 09/02/2012, 21:30   #187

If this is actually happening, when it is released I can't really help much with the programming and such but I can administrate websites/forums. I have over 5 years in forum administration and web administration. I work at a hosting company (part-time) for 2 years.

EDIT : And I would trust ax5 with the files because he's been on epvpers forever now and constantly contributing, it looks like you need a hand.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/03/2012, 13:10   #188

well im so happy to see their are still trying. the first HO private server; cant wait to join,
i played the game for like 4 years now, but the game has become pay2win and super boring & lame.
Old 09/06/2012, 11:42   #189

btw this private server could be shutedown by GMs of the original game?
Old 09/06/2012, 13:39   #190

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyonddead View Post
If this is actually happening, when it is released I can't really help much with the programming and such but I can administrate websites/forums. I have over 5 years in forum administration and web administration. I work at a hosting company (part-time) for 2 years.

EDIT : And I would trust ax5 with the files because he's been on epvpers forever now and constantly contributing, it looks like you need a hand.
Heheh thanks and yes im wotking all the time so it's better if we could get some more ppl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by generation12 View Post
btw this private server could be shutedown by GMs of the original game?
There is a posibility but the one that will host the server will need to add some good security and hide him self over the internet! There are some ways you can make a server change the ip and then us unregistrated vpns that you dont need and personal information!
Old 09/07/2012, 12:19   #191

thnx, that sound great. cus i know that greedy GMs will try to shut it when they noticed. they fuking reap ppl cash, all the game is now about ncash almost.
what a disaster to a great game
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/07/2012, 20:05   #192

Quote:
Originally Posted by generation12 View Post
thnx, that sound great. cus i know that greedy GMs will try to shut it when they noticed. they fuking reap ppl cash, all the game is now about ncash almost.
what a disaster to a great game
Well game naw is NCash like you say or you have to be ~ No Lifer ~ to play 12Hrs+ to be some kind a good char and most of ppl cant play so much time some game .. And here comes private servers. They are for fun. So i hope some day Hero online private server will be reality becouse like you say its a great game The point of games is Chill not like Hero Online naw Play Hard and be a Donator + UNBALANCED Wich i hate like mad
Old 09/08/2012, 01:58   #193

Quote:
Originally Posted by k1r3t0 View Post
Well game naw is NCash like you say or you have to be ~ No Lifer ~ to play 12Hrs+ to be some kind a good char and most of ppl cant play so much time some game .. And here comes private servers. They are for fun. So i hope some day Hero online private server will be reality becouse like you say its a great game The point of games is Chill not like Hero Online naw Play Hard and be a Donator + UNBALANCED Wich i hate like mad
This is why we should have a Private server and some good experienced people to work with it!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/08/2012, 14:06   #194

yeah when i started playing the game in 2009 it was fun cus the grinding was fine but most importan the Ncash was not so much matter for the game i mean there was just a few items to buy with Ncash but now the game is pure pvp and GMs are adding a lot items to the Ncash store very frequently like those new items called (five element) that are like moon set they want player to waste hundreds or even more of $ in months thats why all my friend quit playing so long ago and im still playing just cus i like the game but i no longer pay a dime.
+ the pro players keep killing boss so noobs cant grind and 1 boss respawn in like 4 hours
+ the divine maps are pvp zone in all servers that mean you cant train in peace cus pro player will hunt you down
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/08/2012, 14:44   #195

Well i will try lookate and start work with the files soon!
Thanks
1 User