Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[DP] sakura-universe Releasing Dragon's Prophet!

Discussion on [DP] sakura-universe Releasing Dragon's Prophet! within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[DP] sakura-universe Releasing Dragon's Prophet!

We are happy to announce that we're going to publish our Dragon's Prophet Server,we will be publishing the client + installation guide in this forum section most likely tomorrow or on the launch release date, so keep an eye on our forums and stayed tuned.

For SkyDragon Players base;

We're fully aware of the certain situations that occurred in that specific server, and we can assure every player out there that want's to play in our servers, WE DO NOT, tolerance any kind of that behavior, and our servers will stay clean and mentored by our administrations every single day.

Merge:

By upon request from SkyDragon Players, we have merged every account from that server into our server! you can LOGIN by using your own username and password, and to show our appreciation we're letting every player who worked for their items to keep them INCLUDING their level + items and everything!

However, we've wiped out every GM account and revoked GM powers from GM's who has abused their powers towards players and gained unfair advantaged over them.

Please keep in mind, upon release date there might bugs or issues in game, we've a forum section for that, if you encounter anything please report it to us, so we can fix it as soon as possible, we might also release Bug/issues list that is currently known to us, we have amazing active developers that are working really hard to get everything going, you may also join our public discord where we communicate with each other! a great way to get started and getting to know the community.

USE THIS LINK TO JOIN DISCORD:

Sakura Universe Online Team are looking forward to seeing you all in game!

For more info click on the link below!

Releasing Dragon's Prophet!

To get an access to our server, you will need to head to our main website and register, you will have to activate your account and login, and go to your 'ACCOUNT' on the top, and you see DP's activation button, and you will have to activate your account to be able to login from the USERCP, make sure you come to our discord or register on the forums incase you ran into issues.

We're going to have the download link up on the forums today so keep an eye on it!
and I will make sure I will update this thread once it goes live.

INFO ABOUT THE SERVER:

Built; We have the latest version of the game, so players will enjoy the latest items and content from the game, we also have the marketplace up and running with most of the items.

Rates: Server is set at x5 rate for DROPS/EXP etc...

Hardware; We have powerful server with 128 gigs of RAM, our server is hosted at softlayer! one of the best & powerful hosting companies! the server is going to be suitable for all locations, and most likely no one will be having issue's when it comes to latency.

PICTURES:

Thank you,
sakura-universe.online Administration Team.
Old 01/29/2017, 20:49   #2

elite*gold: 0
This guy should be perm banned and IP banned as well.
The lowlife scum of the earth who can't host servers longer than 1 month and trying to suck money from people with donation BS, when we all know that server will be closed without even saying a word.