Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Jade Dynasty]Utopia Dynasty Rates*x50/x50/x50*

Discussion on [Jade Dynasty]Utopia Dynasty Rates*x50/x50/x50* within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old 08/05/2010, 17:02   #301

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldflame22 View Post
there wont be any merge for sakura and gala and sakura server wont be recovered coming from a reliable source. still full of blah blah for this server. this server is not recomendable to any jd players
Mhm im tired of seeing your posts every second tell me where you got this source form or did you just make it up. Also go find another server and stick with it since you dont like this one good luck!
Old 08/05/2010, 22:10   #302

So want to tell me about what I heard from "elong-zen"?
He told this is a test server. So want to explain that to me?
Old 08/06/2010, 15:20   #303

Quote:
Originally Posted by StMage View Post
So want to tell me about what I heard from "elong-zen"?
He told this is a test server. So want to explain that to me?
This isnt the only sever were planing on making were going to expand or franchise and use this server as a base for what were going to come out with. ElongJd isnt going to go down though.
Old 08/06/2010, 22:15   #304

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreaker View Post
This isnt the only sever were planing on making were going to expand or franchise and use this server as a base for what were going to come out with. ElongJd isnt going to go down though.
So this is why you make the donators and non donators so unbalanced huh
Old 08/07/2010, 03:03   #305

keep on denying that sakura wont be recovered. proves how **** you are with handling your server keeping ppl hook up with false infos to keep them playing on your server. i dare you then to merge sakura with gala lets see who's bluffing around. it was promised to merge atleast 3 weeks after the server was back up from last downtime. guess wat? its already been 3 weeks.

yes i will find a different server but i wont stop posting here to make ppl realize this server sucks.
Old 08/09/2010, 01:58   #306

Okay i think people arent retarded they saw your post multiple times i can always report you for flaming if you'd like. Go find another server if you dont like this one so much , if you hated it you'd stop posting and go somewhere else but it seems that your a hater(Takes alot of **** but in 3 weeks come back to the server with a new character) . Just go somewhere else...
Old 08/09/2010, 03:13   #307

the truth need to be expose.....
ya i mean its serious business
Old 08/09/2010, 06:38   #308

Sigh guess i ignore you as usual its just gonna make you continue if i respond to you.

Update: Voting system is back up!

Our voting system is now back up vote every 12 hours to receive your free jaden!
Old 08/09/2010, 08:05   #309

Quote:
Sigh guess i ignore you as usual its just gonna make you continue if i respond to you.

Our voting system is now back up vote every 12 hours to receive your free 2jaden per 12 hours, might have to wait up to 48hours to receive!

Parts in bold are what you forgot to add.
Old 08/09/2010, 23:48   #310

Quote:
Originally Posted by StMage View Post
Parts in bold are what you forgot to add.
Did you see the word "Might" that would happen like 4 times every month note all the time the normal time is every 12 hours that was just put there as a keep sake.
Old 08/10/2010, 00:01   #311

Its a money server people...so simple to see and yet people miss it (well some of us lol).
First the donation "we need money for host and blah blah blah", then its the "free" cash
shop currency, next thing you know they false advertising and posting they "fixing" the
server when they probably using the cash from all the donators..for ***-knows-what lol.

Though I must say, some...nah few..very few amount of money/donating servers
out there are good and aren't absurdly unbalancing the gameplay..=.=".
Old 08/11/2010, 01:48   #312

it's simple don't play in this server i regreted the 2 weeks i played there
it's a donator server if u r gonna donate then u can play there and hero don't quote this -.-
bcuz iam that u know that what iam saying is 100% true
Old 08/11/2010, 03:27   #313

elite*gold: 40
I don't even have to keep flaming about this server , everyone's doing all the work , just sitting back and cracking up on server failure.
Old 08/11/2010, 06:15   #314

Quote:

Our voting system is now back up vote every 12 hours to receive your free jaden!
same old fail vote system as i see. its been down for a long time to be fixed i supposed but i cant see any improvement on it.

warning: ppl stay away from this server ull regret spending ur time on this server
Old 08/11/2010, 15:47   #315

Mhm keep flaming doesnt seem like anyone cares about what you post. So continue flaming. Also there will be another update in the next week or so adding our new set of weapons and some items.

Tags
awesome, dedicated, jade dynasty, number 1, private server