Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PSP Emulators

Discussion on PSP Emulators within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post PSP Emulators

Where can I get PSP Emulators that can play cso iso files? Is there any?
Old 12/09/2009, 19:14   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by arditemptation View Post
Where can I get PSP Emulators that can play cso iso files? Is there any?
sadly i think not :S
Old 12/15/2009, 02:35   #3

für was gibt es google

Old 12/25/2009, 09:43   #4

you should change your psp to a custom firmware then make a folder named iso finish

how to get a custom firmware?

hf gl

striker503
Old 01/04/2010, 23:26   #5

for psp you need a custom firmware "cfw"
waht psp have you
waht firmware (you can find it on option;systeminfo)
-psp1000"fat"
-psp2000"slim and lite" what:datacode "dc" (you can find the dc under the battary case)
-psp3000"birt"
-pspgo
send me a pn

Tags
portable games, psp

Similar Threads Similar Threads
All Dofus Emulators
04/30/2015 - Private Server - 24 Replies
Here are all the Dofus Emulator's and there spec: -Bremu: a brazilien emulator as developed as Ancestra here the features: -Mounts. -Alignements. -PVP/PVM 100% debug. -Alignement Wings:100% Aggro 100% -All NPJ. -All maps.
SRO Emulators
02/05/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Is there any Silkroad Online emulators or private server currently available? I need a working one to test out a Kit of programs I have been developing which may be good for private servers or players with Gm status and when I get the various bugs and injections correct could be used for the commercial versions as well. My old sroemu has stopped working, so I need a version with a cap of at least level 80 and with a few pets of different catagories (rabbit, wolf, bull at least), with...
emulators
04/24/2009 - Oldschool - 3 Replies
EMULATOR: **** EMULATED SYS.: ***********LINK:********************** Bliss ----------- intellvision--------------- http://bliss.retrogames.com CC64 ---------- C-64---------------------- www.ccs64.com Emu64 -------- C-64---------------------- http://free.pages.at/and_one/emu64 ePSXe --------- Playstation-------------- www.epsxe.com FCE Ultra ----- NES------------------------ http://fceultra.sourceforge.net HelloGB ------- Gameboy/color---------- www.emuunlim.com/hgb Icarus ---------...
Tutorials for all Emulators
02/20/2006 - WoW Private Server - 2 Replies
So.. lets start. You will need your external internet ip if you'd like to get your server online. You can look up your ip Here And you have also to install the .NET Framework 1.1! First Emu: WoWemu 1.8,RaidensRepack,RamasRepack,OneWoW Repack WoWemu 1.8 + Patch Up and Working