Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

task for the devs in the forum

Discussion on task for the devs in the forum within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
task for the devs in the forum

IF POST IS IN WRONG PLACE, REQUEST TO MOVE TO THE CORRECT CATEGORY, thanks
I know this seems like an odd request, but i am wondering if someone could do a remake of a game that is no longer active on the admin/dev part. the game was loved by many, it was fun and intense, unique. unfortunetly the orig owners of the game couldn't afford to keep it going (as most great games go extinct)

Since then it has a new owner and registration has been changed to admin accepted only. i and many others have tried to register yet the current owner of the game is clearly inactive and has not accepted any registration requests by players who have returned to the game, accumulating in the forums.

i am just wondering if someone could remake it, bring it back to life. people were hyped for the p.t silent hill game yet since it got cancelled someone made a replica game layers of fear, i hoped this game would have a similar happy ending

if not then i guess it's farewell to the game
also wonder has anyone ever played it before when it was playable?
thanks for taking the time to read this, and if you feel like you could take on the project show your awesomeness in the comments
Old 07/31/2016, 13:01   #2

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Arrow Suggestions -> Private Server - …

#moved…