Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server > Private Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 10:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Soul of the Ultimate Nation] - BestSun2 - Private server

Discussion on [Soul of the Ultimate Nation] - BestSun2 - Private server within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old 10/23/2013, 01:25   #76

elite*gold: 0
No admin or gm..tower runs dont work, so thats half the game gone right there! This server is dieing need someone that can run one get the files and make one. If you find a new SUN PS let us know, thx..
Old 10/28/2013, 06:31   #77

yes all server files i find are old not good

i would love to host a eu server just need good client and server .
Old 12/02/2013, 13:03   #78

Question

Guys, I am playing Russian version.
The only thing I am looking for is there a way to patch the game to speak to me in English?
As in, the language files.
I've managed to bring the English sounds from Japanese version to the Russian and works OK-ish. But I am no skilled programmer or advanced PC user and I am not familiar with how the language files look like in this game.
I'd like to know if there's a way to "patch" the game and make it more english friendly, as I had Russian only for a year and forgot it since than, been about 13 years already.
I know it was successfully (up to a certain amount) done with Japanese version of 9 Dragons for English players, which makes me think that porting language files is possible without harming the game.
Old 01/01/2014, 08:20   #79

*deleted*
Old 01/03/2014, 15:36   #80

redirects to nexon
#lockrequest
#removerequest
Old 01/06/2014, 04:28   #81

There is new wersione
Old 01/27/2014, 20:38   #82

Soul of Ultimate Nation DATA

Hello everyone,

Anyone has the SUN korean or RU original data, or the private server one ? The full data, or the most you can get I would be really apreciated, even if not translated for the two first options, I would be really glad if someone shared it.

Thanks
Old 06/11/2014, 02:42   #83

Hi.
I was just wondering if anyone could point me to a good crafting guide for version 2, as there are many new items in the game and i have no idea how to craft them, for instance the new lv 90 acc. Any help would be great.