Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wat ecactly is a private server

Discussion on wat ecactly is a private server within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wat ecactly is a private server

so i heard of private servers on youtube and i dont even no wat do they do are they just ur own little server were there is no one else just u and u get way more exp than normal and were can i get one and will my character data get transfered to the real game?? thnx 4 helpin
Old 11/18/2009, 22:53   #2

a private server is a (hmmmmmm how to explain?) well yh its just prob a better version of the origional game

and if you want a private server it depends on what game you want
Old 01/09/2010, 00:55   #3

ya i no now :P i play on dekron (2moons) there is 2 servers id like to put on here there english servers one u can go to firestartergameing.com to sign up go register 4 rusaki obviously download the client and play. should b no problems but there is this next one i had some problem with ill tell u how to fix that. go to the website i gave u and go to vote 4 top 100 dekron it should b right obove eternia dekron elite dekron i think its called im not sure lol. go to register and download client it takes like an hour 4 the full client. when u download it no matter which way it stuck in windows mode and u cant make a new character to fix it so wat u do is go into the game folder wereever u saved it go to the bin folder open it. go to options and delete the option folder. open the game and it should b full screen thats the easiest way. elite dekron also has elite cobalt and has aloken. rusaki doesnt have aloken but akrises drop argates and the rates 4 rusaki are 2000 exp and 500 drops argateing goes up to +12 and no wepon destroyed also 180 armor which on elite dekron its 160 idk bout item drops 4 elite but exp is 2000 also hope everyone who is looking 4 a dekron p server that this helped a little
Old 01/09/2010, 01:48   #4

Let me explain it more easy .
Server emulator (privat server) is a term that is used to refer to an internet server that mimics the behavior of another server that is usually more well known. This is implemented through cloning or reverse engineering of the original server. Other synonyms include server reimplementation, server engine recreation, or server-side emulation. The term is widely used to describe reimplementation of MMORPG game servers, typically unauthorized clones of proprietary commercial software by a third party. Technically, a server emulator does not emulate by the traditional definition, which would permit software from one hardware platform to run on a different one , it is more similar to a terminal emulator.Like with other game rates/armors/monsters/weopons & so on.