Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Grand Fantasia Private Server

Discussion on New Grand Fantasia Private Server within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old 12/30/2014, 13:39   #31

elite*gold: 0
well if that's the case i would just use google translate on the quest to make it clearer and use common sense afterwards.. that's why i found it abit tiring but well that's one thing to do things
Old 12/31/2014, 00:06   #32

any update on the english client?
Old 01/02/2015, 14:13   #33

Theres not going to be a english client as far as I know. I'm lv75 on the server and I'm not having any difficulty with the server even though its in spanish so that shouldn't stop you from playing.
Old 01/03/2015, 23:21   #34

When the client was loading, it loaded some files named Translate_XXX . I think they translated it themselves, so maybe someone could try and figure out how to undo this?
Old 01/04/2015, 15:53   #35

hmm come to think of it.. when i looked in the files they're in english.. but i can't find this translate file so yeah it's either hidden or the launcher/client runs it through server side, which the only way to disable it is the server doing so..
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/04/2015, 18:33   #36

So why won't they do it? There never was a Spanish server, so they translated it. To make an English client, they would just have to make a new folder with those files except for the "translate" files. Is there an English forum on their site? Someone should tell them this.

It cannot take long to just delete some files. And as Tetzuya said, they're probably hidden or it runs through server side.
Old 01/05/2015, 14:07   #37

well it runs everytime you run the launcher which means it's server sided so even if you change the launcher it probably wont run the client sadly.. it all lies if the server would want to make the client english or not..
Old 01/07/2015, 10:11   #38

You either play the server or not, the language shouldn't matter because despite the Language its easy to get adjusted to the server. The GMs speak english and theres multi language sections on their forums, if you have any questions then just ask them. Its not really hard to adjust to the server as there are 2 english guilds on the server and none of us have had any problems with the server.
Old 01/08/2015, 19:36   #39

No, but what I'm trying to say is for the good of the server. You're losing a lot of players, because of this. Why go through all the trouble of translating a whole game when the original game's language is English. It's like they're trying to lose "customers" on purpose. They opened a gateway for spanish people and with an exception of a few others that play it even though it's spanish. It's like they're minimizing their number of players on purpose.
Old 01/10/2015, 15:06   #40

Mm, it's not a big deal for me anymore. I look stuff up in the wiki (skills etc, I never played EN). Sure, it'd still be lovely to have it in English but for me, I've almost gotten used to it.
Old 02/04/2015, 21:15   #41

Thumbs up Another english guild

Hey guys, just wanna let anyone here know that we got another english guild on the private server. We are Takedown. We are lvl 5 with Iliania or w/e (Queen of Frost sprite king). Just PM Tareal or Ulti to get recruited. Hope you guys enjoy the server
Old 05/18/2015, 19:32   #42

Vielleicht ein Deutscher der mich in dem Pserver ein bischen Lotzen kann?
Old 07/23/2015, 13:49   #43

ist denn in aussicht wann der server nen englischen clienten bekommt? ich mein der thread ist ja im grunde schon recht alt

coming english client soon? this thread is rly old. im just waiting for an english client

gibt es denn deutsche spieler auf dem server? ist schwer alles zu enträtseln oder ab und an die ein oder andere frage stellen zu können (englisch wäre ja auch vollkommen okay..aber spanisch da fackelt einen ja das hirn weg nach kurzer zeit)
Old 10/07/2015, 17:30   #44

ENGLISH VERSION AVAILIBLE!!! Just open the opcions (Options) go to Sorido and click english, then enter the game
Old 10/08/2015, 03:12   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerosy View Post
ENGLISH VERSION AVAILIBLE!!! Just open the opcions (Options) go to Sorido and click english, then enter the game
cant seem to find download at the pages