Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BLUE DN private Server

Discussion on BLUE DN private Server within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old 03/24/2014, 11:36   #256

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by viet4sh0 View Post
@mother

you must be retarded? obv private server is built around self testing and testing another character out without having issues.

sure stats are unreal and everything else. but the point of it.... was to try and get a feel of the new nests, maps and classes.

dont blame people for your ignorance and cause you probably spent too much money on and realizing your faults and lashing it out

#nuff said

server is closing soon anyways. might as well enjoy whats left.
Haha nope. It may have very well been intended as a testing ground, but sadly it's not. It is a server overrun by users who would otherwise fail to get a glimpse of capped content because they'd be too busy whining that it's too difficult to level and need an adult to spoon-feed them. I'm not even gonna go into what awful financial sense your assumption would make.

I just wrote a sizable post explaining how easy the server is, and your logic is to assume that I overspent on the server? Did they hand out free lobotomies in the server as well?
Old 03/25/2014, 00:56   #257

@mother> server is not forcing u to like it > its a private server >its your choice to play with or not > and most of the players like the modification, so gtfo of the server if u dont like it.
Old 03/25/2014, 01:12   #258

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoshan View Post
@mother> server is not forcing u to like it > its a private server >its your choice to play with or not > and most of the players like the modification, so gtfo of the server if u dont like it.
Literally the first line in my post:

Quote:
I tried to like this server, I really did, but I don't see myself returning.
Old 03/25/2014, 10:40   #259

well that's easy then.. if you don't like something then why are you trying to shove it into other people's throats? ;P
if you don't like it then say it, then shut up about it afterwards..
people have different tastes and opinions
Old 03/25/2014, 15:59   #260

honestly though, i mainly use this server for pvp purposes, wheres the fun in beating up an AI dragon?

could be just me though
Old 03/25/2014, 17:00   #261

Guys Can i ask is the server is still working? Reply please, xaxa
Old 03/26/2014, 03:20   #262

Quote:
Originally Posted by TetzuyaMiru View Post
well that's easy then.. if you don't like something then why are you trying to shove it into other people's throats? ;P
if you don't like it then say it, then shut up about it afterwards..
people have different tastes and opinions
Yet because my opinion happens to be different than yours, I should shut up about it? That's not how that works.
Quote:
Originally Posted by apsausage26 View Post
honestly though, i mainly use this server for pvp purposes, wheres the fun in beating up an AI dragon?

could be just me though
This was exactly my thoughts as well. Since the server was so easy and the PvE easier still, I would have expected (compensation mode) PvP to be packed all day every day. And it wasn't! Now, I'm not saying PvP is deserted, but I was expecting a much more active PvP community, and it's not.
Old 03/26/2014, 16:45   #263

Why not u go open a private server yourself and expecting this and that? Make it a x1 server since other server is easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by motherfuton View Post
Yet because my opinion happens to be different than yours, I should shut up about it? That's not how that works.

This was exactly my thoughts as well. Since the server was so easy and the PvE easier still, I would have expected (compensation mode) PvP to be packed all day every day. And it wasn't! Now, I'm not saying PvP is deserted, but I was expecting a much more active PvP community, and it's not.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/26/2014, 17:38   #264

Quote:
Originally Posted by motherfuton View Post

are you reading it correctly? or are you really that butthurt.. there wasn't anything written that you should shut up about your opinion.. my statement was "State your opinion then shut up about it AFTERWARDS" the way you're doing things are you're trying to shove your opinion up to other people's throats.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/27/2014, 06:39   #265

Quote:
Originally Posted by TetzuyaMiru View Post
are you reading it correctly? or are you really that butthurt.. there wasn't anything written that you should shut up about your opinion.. my statement was "State your opinion then shut up about it AFTERWARDS" the way you're doing things are you're trying to shove your opinion up to other people's throats.
If someone wants to question the logic of my criticisms, I don't see how replying to those remarks would constitute me shoving anything down anyone's orifices. It's called dialogue. Sitting here twiddling my thumbs without replying because people are too sensitive to have their opinions questioned is not an option for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloy3 View Post
Why not u go open a private server yourself and expecting this and that? Make it a x1 server since other server is easy.
Good grief, what kind of stupid logic is that? Critique is a way of delivering opinions of disinterest that, collectively, add up to make way for new options. Without criticism, it would be assumed that everyone enjoys exactly what is already available when that is mostly always far from the truth. If someone doesn't agree with my opinion, that is perfectly fine. But when you lob your opinion at someone, prepare to have it questioned. Unfortunately from what I've seen here, people are much too sensitive to actually engage in constructive dialogue because their egos might get bruised.
Old 03/28/2014, 02:24   #266

Anyone knows how to fix the missing set bonus?
Old 03/29/2014, 01:23   #267

uanble to connect to the Login world... Can anyone tell me how to solve this issue please.. Thanks
Old 03/29/2014, 01:28   #268

Quote:
Originally Posted by summer309 View Post
uanble to connect to the Login world... Can anyone tell me how to solve this issue please.. Thanks
Why do you assume it's an issue off the bat ?
It's not an issue , the server whent down for some reason .
Maybe an update , maybe a fix , maybe technical problems .

Have pacience and we will see .
Old 03/29/2014, 12:46   #269

unable to connect to the login world please help
Old 03/29/2014, 13:40   #270

how to change assasin 1st job, quest is bugged,went to merchant kelly in saint haven but no quest there at all.