Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

To private server owners

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
To private server owners

I am a top website owner, and i would like to ask what private server owners like to see on top websites? basically what are some helpful functions and what are some functions that you would never use?

Any suggestions and feedback would be appreciated, i apologize if this was posted in the wrong section but i think this is the most relevant section to post this kind of thread in.

Thank you.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bumping this thread, we are trying to create the perfect top website and we would like any feedback from players and private server owners.

Thank you.

Similar Threads
Questions For Private Server Owners
1. What website or place do you use to host your servers? 2. What is the cost each month? 3. What server would you recommend to host 500 players on...
9 Replies - Private SRO Main Discussions / Questions
The private server owners.
The private server owners have collected some money from donation now and now they're ordering food from a chinese resturant. Enjoy Chinese...
10 Replies - Private SRO Main Discussions / Questions
This should interest all private server owners ;)
Hey! I would like to invite everyone who posses own private server under Aion type to announce itself on new but strongly rising Top server: ...
0 Replies - Aion Private Server
Just a few questions to private server owners...
1. How is a server "the best" when it's brand new, non-tested by new players, and could have unknown bugs? 2. Besides normal server TQ features...
1 Replies - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
Question for private server owners
Hi owners of privates servers. Does anyone got this error today when loading server? This error does not start DF or siege automaticaly. Yesterday...
11 Replies - Dekaron Private Server