Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

To private server owners

Discussion on To private server owners within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
To private server owners

I am a top website owner, and i would like to ask what private server owners like to see on top websites? basically what are some helpful functions and what are some functions that you would never use?

Any suggestions and feedback would be appreciated, i apologize if this was posted in the wrong section but i think this is the most relevant section to post this kind of thread in.

Thank you.
Old 01/07/2014, 18:28   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bumping this thread, we are trying to create the perfect top website and we would like any feedback from players and private server owners.

Thank you.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Questions For Private Server Owners
02/20/2012 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
1. What website or place do you use to host your servers? 2. What is the cost each month? 3. What server would you recommend to host 500 players on 1 game server? 4) What are your server specs? You will get thanked for your help!
The private server owners.
09/07/2011 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
The private server owners have collected some money from donation now and now they're ordering food from a chinese resturant. Enjoy Chinese Restaurant Prank Call - YouTube Another funny one shitttttttttttttttttt http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE6mP3KSNLQ&ob =av3e http://www.youtube.com/user/OwnagePranks#p/u/3/9s _gyIUNJrw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgyGbiia0Zk&fe ature=player_embedded
This should interest all private server owners ;)
02/01/2011 - Aion Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey! I would like to invite everyone who posses own private server under Aion type to announce itself on new but strongly rising Top server: Top OF Best Games - Rankings - All Sites - www.topofbestgames.com its TopOfBestGames site. Soon will be very popular... so start now to advert on it own server ;) Good luck all
Just a few questions to private server owners...
09/29/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
1. How is a server "the best" when it's brand new, non-tested by new players, and could have unknown bugs? 2. Besides normal server TQ features (like nobility, flowers, honor arena, talismans, VIP, 2nd reborn, no lag), what makes yours stand out from the ordinary that makes players go "Interesting... That's original!"? (Or, are the ideas on your server completely original and brand-new?) 3. Not only have you edited/created the server rates, but have you actually gone through what players...
Question for private server owners
01/09/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 11 Replies
Hi owners of privates servers. Does anyone got this error today when loading server? This error does not start DF or siege automaticaly. Yesterday 24:00 everything was ok, but today no more working,nothing was changed. I will answear to questions wich will be asked me: 1. Yes I have searched google for that (found results but useless for my experience with SQL) 2. Yes I have looked into SQL stored procedures SP_DEADFRONT_GET_TIMEINFO but not understood there anything too.