Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SERVER ADMINS BEWARE !!

Discussion on SERVER ADMINS BEWARE !! within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old 05/19/2009, 04:33   #16

elite*gold: 20
and here you are lol? and you with a team didnt get any new stuff anyways? what did you make thats so unique? also i do the stuff myself dont need a team of 10 for it.
Old 05/19/2009, 10:30   #17

elite*gold: 20
actually adding new things to our server files is really easy=p thing that would make you unique is your comunity.
Old 05/19/2009, 13:23   #18

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto820 View Post
and here you are lol? and you with a team didnt get any new stuff anyways? what did you make thats so unique? also i do the stuff myself dont need a team of 10 for it.
rofl You have nothing else besides what you opened your server with, And that was with either silkbotters share folder or mine. So shows how much your solo work has done