Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Loong online private server

Discussion on Loong online private server within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old 08/17/2011, 20:04   #106

elite*gold: 0
server is only temporary offline, should be back up within 2 or 3 days.
and flexter this isnt your thread so stop thinking youre a funny kid.
Old 08/18/2011, 17:01   #107

im not being funny i said before that server will fail and it is just happenning
Old 08/19/2011, 15:44   #108

the serverbox is being worked on.
i dont see why you have to make stupid assumption just because youre some kinda lil kid who likes trashing other ppls threads like a few others on this forum.
either way have fun being a little ***** and harrasing ppl with your bullshit
Old 08/19/2011, 18:54   #109

lol my "bullshit" was accepted for many people in this forum specially in this particular thread, your litle server is far of being perfect and all i was trying to do is just giving sugestions but the mr. admin think that he is the best and know everything.
Look around you, see the other loong pservers and you will see that your server sucks. All the time the server was open only to char got max lvl that should mean something no??? You go on and the only thing you see are mobs and npcs no people at all that should mean something to no??? And at the end you say that the exp rate is perfect and im a kid that just bash and say bullshit.