Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Loong online private server

Discussion on Loong online private server within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old 05/10/2011, 21:10   #76

elite*gold: 0
sooo all you can say is suck this and noob that and no real explanation? go troll somewhere else if you dont have anything constructive to say mkay? or at least have the dignity to explain what the "full of bugs" are i dare you to explain it to me as far as i know we dont have that many bugs ingame atm so tell me what are all those awesome bugs youre talking about?
Old 05/10/2011, 21:10   #77

You are just ****** because we dont want to raise rates to 30x and have everything for free just because of following things 1 you are a lazy piece of **** 2 you are a cheap ******* 3 you are not forced to play on the server and i would prefer if you didnt play on it either since there are actually players on the server that likes the rates doesnt complain about just about everything you can come up with and also they are understanding that keeping a server up and develop it is supported by donations.

So please please keep away from the website and the server.
Old 05/10/2011, 21:22   #78

explain??? well i pm gms they give me sarcastic awnsers and keep all like was
they dont make the server for players have fun, they make server to get money of donations. I told they TDE dont work (with this how they can tell me the lvl faster than official?), Mentor/Apprentice dont work (one more thing eheh), they say that with high exp you dont understand the game (dedicated server for noobs), you loose objects when you rellog (where they go?), the exp is just applied for mobs not quest (this game is awesome to grind). Well i think theres nothing more to say about this
Old 05/11/2011, 11:42   #79

I have just said this is a noob server =)
Old 05/11/2011, 15:32   #80

This server will die in 1-2 months if keeps like this, GMs just do what they want and dont give a dam for players and still have courage to beg people to donate.
No one will spend money in a doomed server. GMs dont see that high rate servers attract more people and more people= more donations.
Old 05/11/2011, 22:40   #81

Its funny that you say like you do since the people that are playing on the server say the rates are high enough and leveling and getting items and money is realy easy on the server. Maybe you should learn how to play the game instead of be on here whining about something that you obviously doesnt have a clue about. The server will stay up 24/7 forever and ever. Just like the other servers hosted by culture and chaos. The GMs do whatever they want?
There are 3 gms in game and they cant do anything in game without it showing in logfiles and what i could see in the logs all they done is answering player questions in game and held some events.

Stop trying to craptalk the server if you dont like the server then just simply stay the hell away from it.
And btw noob server. If im a noob then wtf are you? Atleast i know how to get a loong server fully up and running with minimal amounts of bugs and perfectly synced.
What have you managed to make in your life except whining like a girl about everything that isnt like you want it to be?

//Enigma
Old 05/13/2011, 01:44   #82

noob server and noob gms .. the gms help not
Old 05/14/2011, 19:59   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by anamapiro12 View Post
Just because we dont want to raise rates to 30x and have everything free doesnt mean it is a noob server. You been whining ever since we started the server about same things. No we wont raise rates and we wont have all items in game for free and yes you are still a ******. If you think the server is so noob why the hell are you still playing on it every day?
Old 05/15/2011, 02:07   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by anamapiro12 View Post
It takes a lot of work to take a server to perfection, even the official has quite a bit of bugs in it,name calling and flaming because of rates is just absurd and it makes you sound unintelligible mate behave yourself
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/15/2011, 17:10   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimsonBlades View Post
It takes a lot of work to take a server to perfection, even the official has quite a bit of bugs in it,name calling and flaming because of rates is just absurd and it makes you sound unintelligible mate behave yourself
Agreed the rates on the server are good, and items in mall more up to date than the offical. People should learn how to play the game before talking trash and calling people noobs, i don't see any of the people complaining able to make their own servers, also if you make everything free then how could a decent server host be provided, its really common sense only people who complain expect everything handed to them where is the fun in that? The bottom line is if you don't like it then don't play the server, end off. Name calling just makes you look like the biggest noob
Old 05/15/2011, 17:20   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by flexter93 View Post
This server will die in 1-2 months if keeps like this, GMs just do what they want and dont give a dam for players and still have courage to beg people to donate.
No one will spend money in a doomed server. GMs dont see that high rate servers attract more people and more people= more donations.
To be honest you just sound like a unintelligent ******. Who begs people to donate? no one. Clearly you have no idea how much a decent server host costs. This server will not die i can assure there are a good few people who play it everyday and don't complain like you. We don't give a **** about players? Bullcrap why you think we constantly translating stuff for the offical chinese server, so we can make a better server for people. The rates do not suck loong is not a grind based game you are meant to do quests also. If you got nothing good to say then don't play and take yourself off. Oh by the way its not all about donations, its about giving the players a good server to play on, the offical isn't even bug free, you know it does take time to get everything working as it should, all reported bugs and errors are looked at and then they are fixed, have a nice day
Old 05/15/2011, 18:51   #87

lol good luck with that
Old 05/16/2011, 14:58   #88

I find it funny that you say server will be doomed in 1 or 2 month since we been up more than 2 month already and have a steadily growing playerbase still and 99.9% of the people are satisfied with rates and have understanding that correcting bugs can take alittle time since it is hard work coding/recoding scripts on serverside to make things work 100%.

I realy dont see what you are whining about anyway. Dont like the server then go play on official with their rates and prices "and realy great gm's" or make your own server and play with yourself or get a nintendo and play that or just go outside get some fresh air.
Old 05/20/2011, 11:16   #89

LOL private 5 x 3 x Epic fail if i were 15 i probably played it xD
+ isnt better to play Official 1 more peoples 2 checks and updates (idk abotu thsi project not intrested just amused ) 3 Chash shop and 100% surenss that server wont be shouted down coz of some ones mother ....
how ever good luck ..(sarcasm)
Old 05/20/2011, 18:30   #90

so you already admit you dont know bout this project update wise but you still have the arrogance to bash the server even without trying it? very funny and grow up you actually sound a lot like a 15 year old atm to me.

ow and if you actually had read our forums or our website you wouldve seen that the x5 rates have been changed weeks ago lol