Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Pokemon
You last visited: Today at 03:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

looking for bot for pokemmo

Discussion on looking for bot for pokemmo within the Pokemon forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
looking for bot for pokemmo

i play pokemmo and have used fish bots and tried and pro one and still cant get it working looking for a bot that will fish and battle and catch shines when it sees them by switching to different slot poke and then having the poke use false swipe or etc that leave 1 hp if on the poke

and id like and safari zone catcher that will catch chanseys or etc

made for any resolution dont like switching my res
looking for free right now
Old 05/26/2013, 18:36   #2

elite*gold: 0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for a PokeMMO bot
08/30/2013 - Pokemon - 4 Replies
Hey everyone. I've been on this site a lot recently, so I decided to join :) I am looking for a shiny catcher/chansey catch bot for PokeMMO. Now before you flame me with "search bar" and "getting tired of these posts". I've tried every free bot on here. All of them work decently well, however, very few have a pp/heal script and none have a chansey catcher. I'm just trying to see if anyone has a free bot that has heal function atleast and would allow me to use it. If the person does not want...
Pokemmo
05/27/2013 - Pokemon - 10 Replies
I been playing a new java based game called Pokemmo.. It's pretty new so i'm sure there are quite a few loop holes in the system, problem is that every packet editor I've used cannot find the process. It opens up as javaw.exe and I got no idea how to get to get into it, Btw it's mostly server sided so Cheatengine won't work.
First PokeMMO Bot released! [Offical PokeMMO Bot seller, TRUSTED]
05/27/2013 - Pokemon - 4 Replies
AiO Shiny Bot By Dander - PokeMMO - - YouTube My site: Pokebot.info My thread (Over 70+ vouches): http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/trading/2176913- custom-sale-pokemmo-custom-bots-exp-leveling-bot-s hiny-catcher-custom-sale.html
Does anyone use PokeMMO Bot
01/31/2013 - Pokemon - 4 Replies
Version 1.7.3 I got it and i cant get it to work. I start where im supposed to and it either does 1 or 2 things. Walks into safari zone and keeps walking up, or it walks in then walks out and keeps wasting money. Can anyone help me? Yes it is the bot you pay for, i got it for free from a bud, anyone who is a notable person on this website and who has done things to help communitee ill consider giving for free