Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Planetside
You last visited: Today at 11:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Memory Wars?

Discussion on Memory Wars? within the Planetside forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Memory Wars?

Hey so did the guys for MW break up? The websites is gone, so i was curious about what happened too it. Also if anyone can teach me or give me any tips about how to hack PS and or simpler games please let me know. Lol i was always using MW hacks but if their broken up then that means no hacks for me for a long time unless i can learn how or anyone know of some other sites.

Thanks for reading.
Old 08/26/2008, 14:42   #2

idk about the website i went away for 2 weeks and i see we lost it but if u need help pm me or mess and i will write back as soon as i can
Old 08/26/2008, 23:01   #3

i had a cof+rof hack from mw..now since new cheat detection i cant use them..and their website is gone..any new cof hacks?
Old 08/27/2008, 00:47   #4

Lol Looks like the MWx guys were popular... NC and I are of that site... we were apart of the group... lol. I am trying to get us back together! WE AGAIN SHALL RISE FROM THE ASHES AND SMITE ALL, STAND ABOVE THE MOUNTAINS OF DEAD BODIES AND CONTINUE THE WORK OF LIQUID-K BY CALLING BREWKO AND HIS ILK "FAGGITS"!
Old 08/27/2008, 00:55   #5

elite*gold: 20
Well im all for it, what happend is vbulletin sent a cease and desist. The really cool guy that was hosting the site, did what he had to do.

Jolt let me know when you will be on vent i wanna talk to you.
Old 08/27/2008, 19:20   #6

Yo, Evilclowns or jolt hit me up with a vent address my new comp Doesn't have it and my old one took a ****. ~MWxINVALID
aka Kamakazishotgun