Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Planetside
You last visited: Today at 19:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Planetside Trainer

Discussion on Planetside Trainer within the Planetside forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Planetside Trainer

Does anyone know of any planetside trainers? I've been playing for 4 days so far, and I cannot kill a single person, i've tried all the races or whatever, got them all upto 9, tried reavers to flails to atv's and cant kill anyone, I need to find a trainer to help me out.
Old 04/21/2008, 21:55   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galorando View Post
Does anyone know of any planetside trainers? I've been playing for 4 days so far, and I cannot kill a single person, i've tried all the races or whatever, got them all upto 9, tried reavers to flails to atv's and cant kill anyone, I need to find a trainer to help me out.

Aehm... ? WTF? LoL?

1.)Be4 u ask for a Trainer: L2P! This is a SHOOTER! Not f*cking TETRIS! You still need some Aim! Use some CE- Thatīs sometimes kill someone without any SKILL or AIM and have phun @ PS !

2.) If you still CANīT play and are unable like a n00by 4yrs old kid : RTFT ! Read the f*cking Tutorials and make a Cheat at ur 0wn!
Old 04/22/2008, 14:22   #3

typisch lauhra^^
Old 04/22/2008, 19:30   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itburnz View Post
His inability to kill anyone doesnt make it legit to write bullshit in retarded style on these forums.
pah.. >.< i didnt ask 4 trainer - just read the tutorials
Old 04/26/2008, 02:45   #5

The tutorials dont explain ****, hence why im asking for a link to one that works for vista...
Old 04/26/2008, 10:22   #6

Well you could ask for help from a Veteran player in the game (like me) or actually read up on the Planetside forums FIRST.
You are like one of those people in single player FPS games that gets stuck on a part that is near impossible so you have to search out *** Mode on the internet.

HONESTLY man, these hacks are meant for people who have basic knowledge of the game. 4 days? **** dude. Get some years under your belt then come back here to **** around when you have played for 4 years like I have.
Old 04/27/2008, 17:59   #7

Crabys,Jolts, and Liquids guides/tutorials are all you will ever need. You need to read them all and figure it out yourself. You will have to chop and add bits from all 3 to make what you want. Info is all there.

So when you come in here and say "The tutorials dont explain ****, hence why im asking for a link to one that works for vista..." I would have the same response as Skylos.
Old 05/08/2008, 06:06   #8

Galorando, what good would it do if we gave you a trainer? You'll just keep coming back everytime SOE patches Planetside. If you were able to learn how to create your own trainers, you'll be able to make new trainers in 10mins after a Patch!

I have never made a trainer before let alone used any of these tools (MHS, TMK, Tsearch). If I was able to make a CoF/RoF/AB trainer, I'm sure you would be able to do it to. Just follow the guides, and get tips from other members. Key word there is Tips, people here will be happy to give you starting points with hints along the way so long as you are actually trying to learn.

Okay, I don't have anything fancy, but I dont' really care for anything else besides CoF and RoF.