Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 01:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About Temple of Dragon / Dragon Palace on PW indonesia

Discussion on About Temple of Dragon / Dragon Palace on PW indonesia within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
About Temple of Dragon / Dragon Palace on PW indonesia

Hello folks!!
This is my first post here, and first I'd like to say so many many thanks to community and to elitepvpers it self, thanks for the great site, great community and friendly ppl, tutorials etc, you all are awesome guys/gals!

Since your ability,skills and knowledge about perfect world it self is beyond me, so I'd like to ask you some questions, well it's about temple of dragon or dragon palace especially on Pw indonesia.

I believe all of you know about this dungeon than my self, and about the reward on there ( bikinis,venomancer's pet books etc ). And as far as I know this weekly event was exist on pw indo once, but now is gone, However I saw some ppl sell bikinis on their cat shop! I'm not interested with the bikini it self, I more interested with the venomancer's pet books, so my questions :

1. How does those folks get the bikinis, because as far as I know the bikinis are only rewarded from temple of dragon, and since the bikinis it self are exist, so the books should exist too! but I don't see any on auction hall, and when I shouted ( using world trumpet ) none of players tell me to do how, I wonder how they get them? is that some kind of patch/hack?

2. If that some kind of patch, so how can I get it?

I hope you guys could enlightened me here, I even google how to do that but again no luck
Any help I would really appreciate it and I will be grateful, thank you for reading my post and thank you for advanced.

PS : I don't know if I posted in right forum / thread, i thought I could post it on pwi forum but I believe it's really wrong at the first place, also i thought to post it on pw indo forum but I'm afraid if that some kind of hack/patches.
If I were posted on a wrong thread, pls fell free to delete it, and thank you for reading it though