Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 11:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Character movement by memory editing

Discussion on Character movement by memory editing within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Character movement by memory editing

Anyone knows how to do this?

I'm interested in finding out how you can move your char without sending movement keys to the game.

I know the offsets for X,Y,Z positions as well as the camera positions, but changing these in memory does not move the character to the spot.

Any help is appreciated.
Old 11/10/2008, 11:23   #2

yer, there is a program that does this, ask there or something
Old 11/10/2008, 19:29   #3

I already know about the wall hack. It is done by setting the physical location X, Y, Z (not the camera ones) and set Jump to 1 (or 2). This will make your character move in a "jump" animation.

However, that is not what I want. Moving the character that way is so obvious as a bot and will get banned so fast.

I really like to know how to move the character the normal way... like you are moving with ASWD but using pure memory editing.

Any help is very appreciated.