Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 16:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is a Reputation/Fame hack possible?

Discussion on Is a Reputation/Fame hack possible? within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is a Reputation/Fame hack possible?

was just wondering since the cultivation hack was claimed to be possible why not hack the reputation also? If it is possible, pls post hehehe
Old 10/01/2008, 10:08   #2

Im sure that any hack is possible, the thing is working out how to use it. You can get the pointer in cheat engine then change the value to anything you want! However when you go to the npc, it says you do not have enough fame / rep. Some people say it did work then they patched it and now it doesnt. I havn't found any working hacks though...
Old 10/01/2008, 11:54   #3

as I know only entereing hell/heaven is posible via hacking cultivation lvl. anything else cant be done as I know.
Old 10/01/2008, 12:20   #4

Well anything you modify using cheatengine art money and programs like that are only client sided so you only see it but the server does not you can always try to send packets and such but on this game you either crash or disconnect
Old 10/01/2008, 13:15   #5

I know cultivation can be changed so you can get into hell / heaven (as said above) I dont think you were asking for cultivation though were u?
Old 10/04/2008, 00:22   #6

hm

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODDNESS View Post
I know cultivation can be changed so you can get into hell / heaven (as said above) I dont think you were asking for cultivation though were u?
How exactly do you do that hack to get into heaven/hell on a private server?
Old 10/04/2008, 05:14   #7

Hmm well from having my own server, i know that you have to turn heaven / hell on. If the map is not turned on, you cant get in, same with any other place like this (eg. hero's tomb) If you know that hell / heaven is activated you will need to get the pointer of cultivation, the address of the pointer will change depending on which client you have, (V1 is different from V2, PH is different from MY) Im not sure how the person who got the pointer for cultivation got it so i cant help much further.
Old 10/04/2008, 05:20   #8

im not a extreme hacker but most client side hacks are possible
as long as its not server side then it might be possible
Old 10/08/2008, 08:06   #9

i have a couple of friend that go to MIT and they play mmos to try and crack um this game is serversided you can mod ur client or w.e but only you will see it and it will have no effect on the game whatso ever well my friends not menteniong no names here have bruteforced there way into there server and has modded a damage hack and skill hack im not going into this anymore but it was done they have also done a few other games silkroad/everquest and i think wow but they tested there dmg on a few people and mobs and it wasnt only effected there stats to what they see but the game alltogeather it was no hexidecemial or XVI32 if anyone uses that it was pure bruteforcer using there servers as there own... thats all im going to disclose with you people because i dont know any of you and only really talk to people or show people i know in r/l maybe when i start going broke or w.e ill sell some of my knowledge but untill then i guess ill just leave you guys guessing...
Old 10/08/2008, 13:58   #10

if you know bruteforcing i think it take years to crack a ALPHA NUMERIC LOGIN AND PASSWORD. i think its out of bruteforcing.
Old 10/09/2008, 07:59   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leatherfacek1lla View Post
i have a couple of friend that go to MIT and they play mmos to try and crack um this game is serversided you can mod ur client or w.e but only you will see it and it will have no effect on the game whatso ever well my friends not menteniong no names here have bruteforced there way into there server and has modded a damage hack and skill hack im not going into this anymore but it was done they have also done a few other games silkroad/everquest and i think wow but they tested there dmg on a few people and mobs and it wasnt only effected there stats to what they see but the game alltogeather it was no hexidecemial or XVI32 if anyone uses that it was pure bruteforcer using there servers as there own... thats all im going to disclose with you people because i dont know any of you and only really talk to people or show people i know in r/l maybe when i start going broke or w.e ill sell some of my knowledge but untill then i guess ill just leave you guys guessing...
Bullshit.
Old 10/09/2008, 08:17   #12

so what your telling me im bullshitting you right i wouldent take the time to come on here and bullshit anyone its not just bruteforcing its using C++ you can not crack a code with out knowing how to write 1 so why dont u go and write a code and come back on here and say bullshit untill then dont talk fr0stblade because you do not know what you are talking about just because you use cheatengine dont mean you know whats going on any code can be cracked ok it all depends on how much time you got rember that...
Old 10/09/2008, 10:49   #13

so you mean its really out of bruteforcing instead. they used reverse engineering of the client. if they got a way to the server then they can have unlimited gold not just mere damage hack.. but i got your point. there is a little bug in the server files where you can have way more damage you imagine. just like equiping a **** weapon without changing you damage value. but when you damage something it gives way more damage?
or just editing for example the chiburst instead of heaving 2x damage you get 10x damage.. but im not sure about this.

can i have your YM OR MSN Leatherfacek1lla ? for proof
Old 10/09/2008, 10:58   #14

Go ericjohn mabuhay
Old 10/09/2008, 13:57   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leatherfacek1lla View Post
so what your telling me im bullshitting you right i wouldent take the time to come on here and bullshit anyone its not just bruteforcing its using C++ you can not crack a code with out knowing how to write 1 so why dont u go and write a code and come back on here and say bullshit untill then dont talk fr0stblade because you do not know what you are talking about just because you use cheatengine dont mean you know whats going on any code can be cracked ok it all depends on how much time you got rember that...
you bulshiting or your english more weird as mine. but bruteforce cant help you at all in game hacking most posible you are kid who read some articles about hacking and decide come there and wrote all uknown words