Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 10:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LAST CHANCE TO PURCHASE HIGH LEVEL/WELL-GEARED ACCOUNTS!

Discussion on LAST CHANCE TO PURCHASE HIGH LEVEL/WELL-GEARED ACCOUNTS! within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LAST CHANCE TO PURCHASE HIGH LEVEL/WELL-GEARED ACCOUNTS!

I'm selling my level 100 seeker and 102 r9 EP..
Message me on here if you're seriously interested.
Don't waste my time if you aren't interested in buying.
No lowbies, but I need it gone since I have my sin leveled up now so i'm willing to negotiate.. The gears are as follows:

Cleric:
Seeker:

Message if interested!
Or add me on skype- misszoonkauj
Yahoo messenger- chesleyxxcatastrophe

Lost City server

OH by the way, I will include the e-mail to the account and both security answers.

Tags
account, cleric, for sale, high level, seeker

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Frostmourne : P-server acc WOTLK level 80er high geared
01/01/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 15 Replies
hey leute, da ich nun mit wow aufhöre wegen zeitmangel verkaufe ich meinen WOW account. Er ist auf dem pserver Frostmourne-wow, welcher der beliebteste server deutschland ist. Es gibt 2 realms mit je 2-3k player online. Ich verkaufe nun 2 acc's : acc 1 : level 80 heal dudu : full s8 bis auf schultern (6,1k GS) 2,1k rating (2v2) 1,7k rating (3v3)
[Hyperion] Massig HIGH-Level Accounts + HIGH-Skills + HIGH-Equip!
03/08/2011 - Metin2 Trading - 27 Replies
Hallo elitepvpers, heute verkaufe ich hier viele meiner Accounts auf dem Server Hyperion. Folgendes ist enthalten: - Account 1 -- 82er Mentalokrieger -- 80er Nahninja -- 67er Körperkrieger -- 65er Fernkampfninja
WTB Good geared high level char.
12/02/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
I'm looking for a lvl 100+ I got up to 200$ to spend. This is what I'm NOT looking for! No europe characters. Only chinese.
Wts Top High Level Geared acc
10/22/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
I want to sell 2 wow accounts that are connected on 1 Battlenet account. On account 1 : Lvl 80. Human Ret/Holy paladin. On the english servers Around 200g. Epic Flyer, +- Mats 1000g With Alot of epic/ blues tanking gear.
WTS Only Several High Level Accounts
09/17/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 23 Replies
There is a list of my accounts i want to sell take alook and Pm me for more info 1- Level 96 S/S Nucker Light-cold Wep FF 90 With Full +5 2x avatar dresses+30m of gold and plenty of elixirs and 9d-10d items Sold*** sold*** Sold** *