Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 08:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about hacking files.

Discussion on Question about hacking files. within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about hacking files.

I recently saw a fox WF with a bright red tail (it was obviously colored), and I'm wondering if anyone else knows how to do that?

I tried all sorts of things and yet I can't figure it out.
There has to be SOME way to color the ears and tail of a WF.
If not ears, a tail. It's been done-- but only the tail.

Does anyone know how?

Old 05/15/2008, 04:36   #2

Wow. I actually just figured it out.

Sorry for the repeat thread. ><
Old 05/18/2008, 15:21   #3

Then tell us how....

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hacking question o.O
02/18/2010 - WarRock - 6 Replies
I would like to know what do I need to hack in Warrock, and how? thanks:handsdown:
[Tip] Hacking using .kom files
01/02/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies
Before you replace .kom files, with hacked .kom files, you should backup all edited files for example: AI folder should be renamed to AIBackup and fan_map to fan_map_backup. Then you have the freedom to import hacked AI and hacked fan_map. Then you don't have to spend time patching the client to revert it to normal. You just rename it back to AI and fan_map Hope this saves some time, and makes hacking easier.
[QUESTION] HACKING GG
09/21/2009 - Grand Chase - 5 Replies
hi i know this may be old, but i'm currently asked to do a project in gcph. before i ask, here's what i have so far. i started with 2 solutions for this: 1. edit uce 2. fake gg i contemplated on the uce and figured i dont have time to be studying delphi over again. so faking gg would be viable. but i'm not sure which of these security measures gg does to ensure integrity at runtime: 1. compare version/checksum with client INI files 2. compare version/checksum with server
Hacking question
08/30/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
ok recently my frens acc got hacked and he lost all his equipment which was equip and all his warehouse stuff (but he had a warepassword) but the weird thing is the warepassword was neva removed or changed so im wondering if a normal person (not a GM) could hack ppl and know his warehouse password?
Hacking question
08/27/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
ok recently my frens acc got hacked and he lost all his equipment which was equip and all his warehouse stuff (but he had a warepassword) but the weird thing is the warepassword was neva removed or changed so im wondering if a normal person (not a GM) could hack ppl and know his warehouse password?