Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 05:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Perfect World Europe

Discussion on Perfect World Europe within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I play from 2 February 2008 on and i like it a lot.The information which you put about server is kind offdated .Here the new rates ...

Quote:
Perfect World Europe
Quote:
Powered by TFN.GR

Information:

Server Website:
Client download page: Can be found on the main website or download from
official malaysia links.
Patch Download page: Also Linked from main site.

Registration URL:

Server information:

It is 99% bug free and very stable. Players based in Europe will have an exceptional ping and lag free experience, we also have many people from USA Asia etc with no problem.

Server Rates:
Experience: 10x
Gold: 10x
SP: 10x
Drop: 5x

And their Forum forums for more support or information.

Finally! v1.3.1 Is here! Hi everyone!

This time I got good news...!

We updated our server last night, and fixed client compatibility issues. The game should now be fully compatible with the latest client of the official server in malaysia.

We have also added new items to our cashshop, there's a problem with some items, but we'll try to add those in the near future.

I think a personal excuse is in place here. I've been throwing around with server for a week now, and I can understand how frustrating it can be if you are grinding, and the server suddently poofs offline. This WILL NOT happen again, and I will personally announce every single downtime, at least 10 minutes before the actual downage. I hope everyone can take my apology here, I'm sincerely sorry.

Steps to update your client:

1) Update your client with the official updater (launcher launcher.exe).
2) Download the patch from our patch page.
3) Play and have (uninterupted, I promise) fun as long as you want!

We hope all the old issues are gone now, and everyone can finally play with new features!

Have fun, all of you!

If there are any questions about this you can ask them i will answer them when i can.