Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cleric R9RR +11 Tideswell

Discussion on Cleric R9RR +11 Tideswell within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Cleric R9RR +11 Tideswell

Selling Sage Cleric R9RR full jades full+11
LVL 105-105-104
Max Sky Lvl
Max Nuema
AEU set
Fingerbead ring+Basehelm+Emperor+G16 nw neck
Closed Thread

Tags
cleric, tideswell

Similar Threads Similar Threads
R9rr all +10 sin Tideswell
07/13/2017 - Perfect World Trading - 6 Replies
Hey I got a full r9rr assassin I wanna sell or trade for a toon on a nothere server message me here what you got
[Selling] Tideswell R9RR Wizard
05/20/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 7 Replies
Greetings, Looking to sell a R9RR Wizard on Tideswell server. Gear: Emperor Tome +12 Weapon + Sapphire Gem x 2 +7 - 10 R9RRArmor with varying shards +8 T3 Helmet/Robe +11 R9RR ring
[Selling] Account multiple r9rr DG/Tideswell
02/28/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
Quitted the game a while back tbh looking if some1 intrested to buy my account. The same acc has 2x r9rr in DG and 1x r9rr in Tideswell with another base r9 toon in tideswell. And bunch of alts. Main characters are Duskblade, archer , Blademaster , Sin. Im looking for a serious buyer only so u get more details about the acc via skype. Leave me a pm here with ur skype details and il contact you. Price is negotiable and u will need more info to make an offer so contact me and we'll figure it...
[Selling] r9rr Sin Sage - Tideswell - lv.104
02/28/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
Assesin r9rr in server Tideswell" this acc have weapon +12 is lv 104 rb2, I have craftman lv 8, blacksmith lv 8 and tailor lv 8, inventori full slot to inventori fashion - Meridian all - Card S & A - Skills advanced - and gear aps - "3" Mounts. You can Check inventory in the page HERE: ?????? ????????? ?? Perfect World. ?????? ?????, ??????? ?????/????. (copy and paste) I only accept as payment method: Amazon.com Gift Card (I do not accept cash not accept paypal do not accept bank...
[Selling] R9RR Seeker Tideswell
02/05/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 1 Replies
I finally done with this game and wish to sell of all my accounts in 1. My Seeker(main) = +10 wep, +8 gear +10 vit in most of the gear My Sin (seperate account) = +11 weapon + 6 gears +10 matchless wings I have a couple A card sets, A couple of S cards also. Any questions feel free to ask. I am accepting offers in £,$ or euros. Thank you and have a nice day