Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wtt barb and veno lc

Discussion on wtt barb and veno lc within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wtt barb and veno lc

Wtt my barb/venom with herc account for ingame coins for alts send pm

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S>PWI Momaganon SIN/BARB/ARCHER/VENO
08/04/2012 - Perfect World - 11 Replies
hi everyone! since my best friend quit, ill quit and sell our chars. all chars located on the german pwi server Momaganon. i made a pwcalc profile for each character and made screenshots about inventory+stats+skills. every character is on a own account of course for multi client reasons. you buy what you see at pwcalc/screens. besides the accounts i got 23 General Summer Token for rank9 and a Deicide Lunar Claw +8 1 Socket if someone interested to buy this with or without account. i...
WTS Barb,Cleric,Veno,BM at Raging Tide cheap
04/29/2012 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
I sell a lvl 67 Cleric with 200k reputation soon skilled out 11m mount no trade super inventory and fashion set rare cerberus pet. A lvl 59 Barb nice skilled in tiger form may in a pack with cleric or some else was a twink got super inventory with fashion too 11m mount no trade A lvl 71 Veno with super inventory wardrobe places Herc and Windwalking pig on his lvl 200k reputation soon skilled out 11m mount no trade MANY rare pets like froglin kuddly tabby snowhare about 3 different fashion...
Barb/Veno with claw
01/06/2012 - Perfect World - 2 Replies
I know there is a way to set barb in tiger form with claws without braking the claws or resetting the stat points but how exactly is done?
lvl 86 VENO
05/16/2010 - Perfect World - 2 Replies
selling lvl 86 veno full HH 80 GOLD SET HERC+NIX selling for $ or trade for 2 moons itmes/chars/dil SIZ SERVER
wts lvl 86 veno
01/21/2010 - Perfect World Trading - 1 Replies
Ya lvl 86 veno up for sell, Herc, Nix, lvl 80+ gold set post here or pm me for more infos.