Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wts Barbarian Account Lost city

Discussion on Wts Barbarian Account Lost city within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wts Barbarian Account Lost city

Selling my barbarian account lvl 102 also comes with a 100 seeker and im tossing in anouther account a 102 blademaster. contact for more information
Old 06/10/2012, 04:23   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Do you still have the 3 accounts name a price

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Level 100 Barbarian and Coins-Lost City!!
07/06/2013 - Perfect World Trading - 8 Replies
Selling Level 100 barbarian account on the lost city server. Gear is worth about 145 million coins. Account also contains about three hundred million coins. Coins can be sold separately or with the account. Please message me for more information, or leave your offers here. Would like to sell it within ten days.
WTB an account on Lost City
06/23/2011 - Perfect World Trading - 2 Replies
looking for a decent account on server LC, prefer caster classes. I, will pay with Paypal only. You, will Provide account, name,pw, secret question. Email, email pw, email secret question. YOU should never exposed your game email on any forums. :bandit:
WTS> Level 94 Barbarian (Lost City)
06/05/2011 - Perfect World Trading - 4 Replies
Not selling
S>LVL 97 Barbarian on Lost City Server (Perfect World)
09/26/2009 - Trading - 2 Replies
So like the title says im selling my lvl97 Barbarian . This is one of the strongest PvP Barbarian on this Server with the best weapon +9(over 100m worth) and other awesome Gear.Like all PvP needed Demon Skills(Bestial Onslaught<- Very Rare~ 2-4 Persons have it on the whole server!,Mighty Swing<-Both are worth about 70m ingame Coins!!)and some other Demon Skills. I will Play this Account untill its sold so the Lvl will raise soon. 10M Coins left in bank and other things worth about ~20m...
WTS PW Lost City Account.
08/08/2009 - Trading - 4 Replies
lvl 85 Blademaster. Geared with all the cube molds gear. Possesses a few cash shop items. $60 via PayPal only.